“Nice NH surprise!”
Review of Six Burner Bistro

Six Burner Bistro
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Trying to find a nice place that is open at lunchtime on a weekend has proven to be challenging in NH. Nevertheless, on our way from Franconia Notch to catch our flight in Manchester, we used TripAdvisor to guide us to a nice place convenient to I-93. We were very pleasantly surprised. What an adorable building! And inside was even better - very clean, friendly staff, and best of all the food - ingredients so fresh!! My burger was absolutely delicious. The fries could've been a little crispier but tasted good. My husband and daughter had the chowder which they enjoyed. She had the salmon wrap and ate every morsel. He had the chicken parmesan sandwich. He didn't exactly rave about it, which he often does when he really enjoys a dish, but said "it's good." So, if you're looking for a convenient, good, casual place, this is it.

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I were attending a concert & decided to try the restaurant after reading the good reviews. We started out well. Great appetizer warm goat cheese, olives, roasted peppers, baked garlic on toast. The martinis were good, service was good. I ordered chic Marsala & husband ordered steak au pouive. Chicken was tasty but the sauce was like a turkey gravy. I asked the waiter to bring me some Marsala. He did but still with the yellowish turkey gravy. My husbands steak was to come with a Dijon sauce. Did not taste of mustard at all. So while the chicken & the steak were good, the sauces were not. Homemade bread good too. But for us, sauces are what defines a fine meal.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This location is the choice for a romantic dinner or celebration. The menu options match what is currently in season and the food is fresh. Menu is simple and this location is always busy. Outdoor seating is limited but suprisingly quiet even though it is close to the road. I had the beef medallions that were juicy and served over a bed of shoestring fries with fresh vegetables.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

New renovations look great, Sunday brunch is fantastic and as always the menu specials continue to be excellent. Can't wait until the upstairs space is ready for use.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Throughly enjoyed the scallops with corn salsa, watermelon salad, and salmon with seaweed salad. The fried artichoke hearts were also good. Ingredients were in season and very fresh. The meal rivaled some of the best I have had in Berkeley. Dessert was a bit of a let down though.