“Bravo!”
Review of Six Burner Bistro

Six Burner Bistro
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A great dining experience. Regional craft beer available; a simple yet tasty menu. Food display was excellent!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Thought we had a table but ended up at the bar which was still really good. Tuna and veggies were excellent. Salad with chicken was pretty ok. Pulled pork sandwich was ok. Service was fairly good as a waitress came to the rescue of our waiter who seemed to forget about for a while. All in all a place I would go again but definitely confirm that you have a reservation.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had to wait at the bar for a table which was ready for us in no time, we had a very friendly waitress and the food was delicious. I really liked the interior design of this restaurant as well.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very cute restaurant. I had the fish special and it was delicious. Seasoned perfectly. My husband had a filet and was also enjoyed his meal. We had great friendly service. The only down side was the red wine. We ordered a bottle of red wine and the wine was hot. I'm all for room temperature but not when the weather outside is upper 90's. I had to order ice to cool it down. As we were leaving the table next to us said we saw what we did and followed our lead.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Lovely atmosphere I want to redesign my own home with there ideas. Every time we go there we enjoy something different. Fresh local food menu. We travel there once a month we want to go every time. Can't go wrong with every amazing bit.