“Consistently Great”
Review of Six Burner Bistro

Six Burner Bistro
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Topsham, Maine
“Consistently Great”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been back to Six Burner Bistro many times. The food is consistently great. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. The staff is attentive. I also appreciate that several smaller dining areas help reduce noise so converstion over dinner is enjoyable.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank amasland

New York State
“Maybe it was "off season"?”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The restaurant got great reviews here on Trip Advisor, but when we went they only served lunch. The menu I saw on the internet was Italian, but they had many Mexican offerings and one Italian. You go to the counter to order and they bring the food to your table. My burrito was greasy and bland. I was disappointed. My husband's quesadilla was a bit soggy. Next time I'll try the Common Man Inn & Spa's Italian restaurant in downtonwn Plymouth.

Visited October 2012
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Recommended by B&B Host”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Excellent menu. Everything prepared as requested. Ate in the bar area which was somewhat slammed but the dining rooms were already booked. Suggest a reservation.

Visited September 2012
Montreal
“Great food”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Our host recommended it so we went and it was just good, no it was VERY good. Place was packed but made room for us at the bar.

Visited September 2012
Cape Cod
“Cozy place. Great food!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had lunch there on Saturday and it was great. I have been coming up to Plymouth for years as i have kids in college at PSU but have never tried this place. So glad i did. When I first walked in I didn't think too much of it. We ordered right at the counter and then they told us to sit down in the other room and they would bring us the food. I thought this just another sub shop...wrong! What a surprise as the other room or rooms were beautiful - wood floors, fireplaces, built in bookcases & a great, very new, English looking bar area. Really very nice and somewhat elegent. The food was wonderful too. Everything made to order & really outstanding food - We were all eating off each others plates in order to try everything. I had the soup (split pea & ham) and 1/2 sandwich (pastrami) - excellent and big portions - way too much food for me.
It was fairly busy for lunch but we lounged around and talked for about 2 hours and no one rushed us out at all. I really liked the comfy warm atmosphere (although I hated the plastic tablecloths but maybe that is only for lunch). I bet it is a fun spot for dinner and or drinks. This would be a wonderful spot in a cool NH evening. I am curious about the dinner and will definately return.

• Visited September 2012