“Great place”

Luckydog Tavern & Grill
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Plymouth's Hometown Restaurant & Tavern since 1993! Casual, comfortable, affordable family dinning upstairs in our restaurant or fun filled tavern dinning in our bar downstairs. Disk Jockeys, live bands, karaoke and sports on our 7 High Def televisions in our tavern. Under Dog Event Space & Catering Available. For a complete list of weekly food specials and entertainment please go to our web site.
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Ate here today for lunch. Had the marinated charbroiled chicken sandwich with the house chips.

Both were excellent. The chips are a must!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I took my sister here for lunch. The food was good but the service was lacking and slow. Very quaint and would stop again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Everything was amazing, and service was quick and friendly. Strongly recommend the "Chunky Cheesesteak"

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We were on our way back from Mt. Washington, traveling to Salem and wanted to stop for dinner along the way. We pulled in to Plymouth since it is a college town thinking we could probably find someplace good to have a meal. We parked the car and started walking along the main street in Plymouth. We came upon the Lucky Dog and looked at their menu. Everything looked good and the prices were reasonable, so we went in to the tavern.
I had local a microbrew, which was very good and ordered the portabello mushroom burger. I'm not a vegetarian, but I really lke portabello mushrooms, especially in a sandwich. The mushroom burger does not come with meat, it is just the mushroom. The burger was tender and delicious served with coleslaw.
You also can go up to the front of the front of the tavern and get several slices of home baked bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The desserts are good as well. My wife and I split the apple crisp.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go here with our small children at least once a month. The food and service are consistently good and the atmosphere is great for kids. It's always busy with plenty of noise to keep the little ones occupied. Definitely recommend it, there's nothing bad on the menu.