“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow. This was fantastic and right inside the hotel. The lobster mac and cheese was the best. The staff were fantastic and the price was a surprising value.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I wish I could think of some better words than "great" and "excellent", but those are all that come to mind for the dining experience we had at Foster's Boiler Room. It is a unique setting, that in some parts is very spacious and in other parts not so much. It depends on which level you are seated, and I think there were four different levels that had seating. The first night we were in the basement (the boiler room). The last night we were on the third floor. If I can, I will upload some photos taken from the basement to give you an idea of the expanse of this area. The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive. I had Lobster macaroni and cheese. Yikes! I had to bring half of it back to the room in the hotel (The Common Man Inn) which luckily had a refrigerator. My son had snowballs for desert, which were several rounded scoops of ice cream on a bed of fudge and/or caramel sauce, topped with shredded coconuts and some sugary nuts like pralines. Yum. It was all good... except our pants did not fit the next day. Ha.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My sister and I stopped here between shopping in Plymouth. We sat downstairs near the fireplace. Our drinks were served prompty. My desk clerk had given me a coupon for a free appetizer. We found out it was for the house appetizer only and thought we'd probably get cheese, crackers & maybe fruit. WRONG!!!! It was different styles of pizza presented on a long narrow board the width of the table!!! I will go out of my way for their Fish & Chips, best I've ever had! My sister had a huge chicken sandwhich served with fries. She could only eat half. Colin H our server was professional without being stuffy. He was a lot of fun. I will definitely return when I visit my family in NH

1  Thank Loretta P
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The food was pretty good here. Not the best I have ever eaten but certainly not the worst. It is a bit on the expensive side, however, for what you get to eat. We were staying at the Inn so decided to eat here instead of leaving the property. The staff was very friendly and our waiter was very attentive. The atmosphere is a plus and in the upstairs "lounge" area they do have a pool table. There is also a rooftop courtyard which we saw but didn't use because it was the middle of winter. I don't think I would say this would be a destination restaurant for us but we would probably eat there again if we were staying at the Inn.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a great bar/restaurant, part of the Common Man family of restaurants. Nice menu with wide variety. Unique atmosphere. Great place to wind down after a day of skiing.