“Great stuff”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Plymouth
Liberec, Czech Republic
“Great stuff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed for three nights. The rooms were clean and kinda big for a reasonable price. Bathroom was also clean. Unfortunately, pool was being reconstructed at the time. Breakfast -- nothing special, motel standard. The receptionist and all the stuff was really friendly and helpful. White mountains, really beautiful national forest with many hikes, including Mt. Washington, is close.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by the Red Carpet Inn and Suites in Plymouth. The manager was exceptionally gracious and helpful. When he learned we were in the area for sightseeing he gave us a map and circled places we might want to visit. He told us he would be available to us 24/7 if we needed anything during our stay.

The room itself was newly remodeled, very clean, and quite comfortable. The view out our second-floor window was beautiful--we were overlooking the mountains. There was also a very pleasant veranda at the front of the building, which allowed us to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air and quiet area around us.

There are some areas of the property that are not maintained (the pool being one of them) but those areas didn't affect our stay in any way.

When we checked out, the manager was again gracious and helpful. Making a reservation online, checking in, and checking out were simple and hassle-free. The low price, the service, and the accommodations all came together to make a positive stay for us. We would stay there again if given the opportunity..

Room Tip: After reading other reviews, I'd recommend requesting one of the renovated rooms in the back bui...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
chatom,al
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

my stay was to be long term as I was in town working, there was no deadbolt lock or any extra lock working on RM 106 , being a female alone I did not feel safe. I worked 3 nights a week and when I arrived back in the morning ,they would have been in my room and turned my A/C off and
moved my things around. One morning I came out of the bathroom and opened my bathroom door to find the managers mother standing in my room. She was there to clean but I never heard
her knock before entering and the do not disturb sign was out. I requested not to service my room
daily as I can clean myself and would prefer my privacy. That was like talking to a tree as every night I left for work they went in my room to clean and turn of my air. Housing was hard to find
in this area for short term but I finally found a nice place and left here and will never return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Plymouth hotels

East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This inn is a work-in-progress. Our reservation was made based on the reviews seen on line. The rate was too good for my wife to pass up. The inn is being renovated and remodeled as it operates. The rooms appeared to be clean, however there was a strong odor of something when we first opened the door. Thinking it was from being closed up, we left our gear and went to visit friends. When we came back a few hours later the odor had not dissipated at all. Searching, I found two air fresheners. They were masking an underlying odor. Deciding that this was not going to work we went to the front desk and informed a different desk person that we would not be staying. He said he would not credit us the amount of the room as we "had used the facilities." We hadn't even sat on the bed. I said "fine" and started to leave. He followed me out to my vehicle and asked what the problem was and after all he was only a businessman trying to ear a living. I explained the odor in the room and how it was offensive. On the positive side, the room did appear clean. There were new mattresses, the old ones were stacked in the yard, Two nights later at home I received two late evening phone calls that resulted in our charges credit to our credit card. All in all it was less than we expected.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before agreeing to the rental.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and i stayed here for 1 week on vacation and were very pleased. Staff is friendly, rooms are spotless and comfortable. Nice clean comforter and comfortable bed. Will stay again anytime we visit this area!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Denise3939
San Francisco, Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good value budget hotel. Room was clean and quite and looked recently renovated. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast included. Dinner recommendation was excellent. Very happy to have found this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank KMC001
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed in a newly renovated room at the back of the property. Spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, glad to have a microwave in the room. The staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Will definitely stay here every time I visit our son at Plymouth State Univ.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mcglauser
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Pilgrim Inn and Cottages
Common Man Inn & Spa
Common Man Inn & Spa
#1 of 10 in Plymouth
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains

Been to Red Carpet Inn & Suites Plymouth? Share your experiences!