“Great stay”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Plymouth
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
“Great stay”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

After travelling from West to East we havnt experienced great customer service until we stopped at Red Carpet Inn, Plymouth. Newly renovated rooms so they are up to date and very clean. Front desk agent was extremely friendly and would go out of his way to provide us with anything we needed. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Amber M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Boston
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We wanted moderately priced, comfortable, clean overnight accommodations for a weekend of skiing in Waterville Valley. The Red Carpet worked very well. You are trading off the inconvenience of a 25 minute drive to Waterville Valley for less costly accommodations with vastly superior dining options in the Plymouth area. The rooms in the “new” section toward the rear were nicely furnished, large and clean. The breakfast was truly minimal. Front desk staff were cordial, efficient and accommodating, with good advice on local dining options.
Advice: For the very best rates, book directly with the hotel rather than through third party websites.
Advice: The rooms in the new building down the hill are nicer.
Advice: Gas up in Plymouth, not Waterville or Campton. Significant price differential.
Advice: For decent Italian food, head down the road to the Italian Farm House Restaurant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sharon CT
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I needed a reasonably priced hotel while taking a skiing exam at Waterville Valley ski area. It was important for me to get a good night sleep for my exam. The Red Carpet Inn and Suites was the perfect place to stay. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and did everything they could to make my stay comfortable. While there were other guests in adjacent rooms, I didn't hear them. The bedding and pillows were comfortable. The room was very clean and pleasant. The staff offered 5 star service including very on point recommendations for restaurants and other necessities. When comparing notes with my fellow ski exam candidates, I had the best value for my stay in the Plymouth area. I highly recommend this hotel. PS...I passed my exam with flying colors. Thanks Red Carpet Inn and Suites!

Room Tip: I stayed in the back building and had a quiet night's sleep
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
MA
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed one night at the Red Carpet Inn & Suites in Feb 2013 so we could ski the next day at Waterville Valley, NH. We chose this motel because the price was very reasonable... I found it to be about $30 less than comparable motels in the area. Like any motel of this class, the room was basic but larger than comparable motels I've stayed at and was very clean and comfortable. The owner / manager was very friendly and customer oriented. It's about a 20 min drive to Waterville Valley and Loon so it's a great place to stay when skiing at either of these mountains and don't want to pay top dollar for accommodations that are closer to the resorts.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed a night at red carpet in, the room was beautiful, spacious, and well accommodated. Location was great to central Plymouth and to the mountains. Great service and contential breakfast in the morning was much needed and gracious. Will definitely be coming back for another weekend stay.

• Stayed February 2013
North Conway , New Hampshire
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Needed to do stuff around Plymouth and decided to get a motel. Made the right choice. The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. Gentlemen at front desk was very pleasant. The rate was also good. Would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The owner, or worker that evening was incredibly sexist. The hotel itself was ok, clean, and worth the price tag. If it weren't for the man at the desk I would have been satisfied with my stay. However, I, a female, booked the hotel and when I was trying to pay for the room the desk worker would hardly address me. My husband came in with me and he would only address him. He kept saying how are you sir, what can I do for you sir. I was trying to tell him we had a reservation and he just kept trying to speak with my husband rather than me. After looking up our reservation I gave him my card to pay and after it was ran he went all the way down the counter and handed it to my husband to sign. He kept asking my husband questions about why we were there and I found it incredibly rude that he would not speak to me. We mentioned we were there for the foliage and he responded don't you think it's a bit late for that and why even bother. It was very rude and if we were able to cancel and get our mone back we absolutely would have left.

My mother and husband went and got breakfast in the morning and she received the same treatment. It was more of how are you this morning sir, how was your stay sir. Didn't address that my mother was even there. He also stared at them the entire time they were trying to get food. He was incredibly unfriendly and all guests deserve to be treated with equal respect. I suggest women avoid this hotel and any other individuals that do not want to support his sexist attitude.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank abremmon

Travelers are raving about these Plymouth hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Pilgrim Inn and Cottages
#2 of 2 in Ashland
Days Inn Campton
Days Inn Campton
#1 of 1 in Campton

Been to Red Carpet Inn & Suites Plymouth? Share your experiences!