“My once a year sandwich ”

Biederman's Pub and Deli
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Once a year I get to go to this place. My mouth starts to water just thinking about it. They make some awesome sandwiches! I had the bell boa. With pastrami, American cheese, lettuce tomatoe onion horseradish mayo, and garlic butter sauce on one side of the bread also the sandwich was toasted. I was in heaven.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch while driving through New Hampshire

Basic deli sandwiches with lots of options.

Easy on and off highway

Reviewed September 7, 2017

you feel right at home.you are welcomed with a hi and how can we help you.great food and beverages . great chili and homemade soups. the owners have been in business for over 30 years.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

I went there with my daughter and niece, and if a friend had not told us where to find them, we would have gone somewhere else. It is down a driveway between two other stores on the main drag of Plymouth. We had a chicken salad sandwich, a Poor Man's sandwich, and some potato salad. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Biederman's for a wonderful sandwich!

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Been going for years! High quality meats and breads! Great tasting sandwiches and great owners! Love the pasta salads and all the different kinds of sandwiches! Never had a bad meal!