“We loved Mini Vacation”

Common Man Inn & Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed February 9, 2011

My wife and I headed up to the CMan Inn and Spa for a quick getaway over the weekend. We stopped in Tilton NH for the shopping on the way up and the lunch at the Tilton Dinner. Who knew, the CMan runs the Tilton Dinner too, know wonder why it’s so good.
We got to the Inn an hour before check-in and the staff was able to get us right in the room anyways. We booked a pet friendly room since we have a new puppy and didn’t want to leave at home. The room was better than expected and you would have never known this was a pet friendly room as there was no signs of pet damage. The room had a great fireplace and a nice rustic theme. We loved the doggie bed and dog treat they had in the room. After a quick nap, I sent the wife off for a hot stone message, while I took our new puppy for a walk in the snowstorm.
My wife said she loved the message and said the hot stones and message were well worth it. I used the rock wall jacuzzi and found that amazing.
We had dinner at Foster’s Boiler room. I recommend the steak and fried apple pie. It was one of the best meals of the year. We liked the fried apple pie so much we wanted to go back the next day just for that.
Overall everything was amazing, the inn is well kept, and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank brosco19
cmaninn, Manager at Common Man Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2011

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Inn & Spa and also dining at Foster's and the Tilton Diner. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Common Man Inn & Spa

Reviewed February 9, 2011

I stayed at the inn with my husband who came here on business and can't say enough about the service. Everyone was wonderful. My husband was working both days at the university so I was on my own to explore. The staff was very helpful suggesting place and on the second day, granted me a little bit later check out as my husband had meetings until 5pm. They also kept our bags for the day and I spent the last two hours in the cozy lobby by the fireplace. We ate at the inn restaurant for lunch and dinner and I went to their other restaurant in Ashland the next day. The staff at both restaurants were very knowledgeable about their menus and even gave me the recipe for some marinated carrots they served (they also put some in a plastic tub for me to take home!). I really can't say enough about the service her (and the room was very cozy with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub). My husband will be coming back again several times and I hope to be able to join him at Common Man Inn again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Hope you enjoyed your 'copper pennies' (marinated carrots), they are delicious!
Thank you for the reply and we look forward to seeing you both in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Great Hotel. Very Friendly. I love the mascot fletcher. :) Spa was wonderful. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ireland627

Fletcher does have a fan club, I will pass your review onto him!
We look forward to your next visit to the Inn & Spa and so does Fletcher!

Reviewed November 5, 2010

Once again we loved our stay at the Common Man Inn. The staff is wonderful. Rooms are clean and cozy. The old mill building itself is so cool. Great pool and waterfall hot tub. The Boiler Room Restaurant is a favorite for us, with the old exposed brick walls and good food!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BoAli

If you enjoyed the waterfall hot tub during your stay, you should come back and check out the new renovations-very cool!
Thank you, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2010

Stopped over for a night on our way up from Boston. Hotel experience was excellent, staff were friendly, rooms were clean, well presented and interestingly designed. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010

The Inn is 'one of kind' !
Come check out our new menu at Foster's!

Reviewed October 12, 2010

We've stayed here two or three times and always enjoy it. The decor is adorable, the rooms are always clean and spacey, the restaurant is decent, and the Inn is conveniently located. We will continue to stay here every time we come to this area of NH. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Conveniently located off 93 in NH, visit our web site for monthly specials.
We look forward to your next visit!
Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Rustic look very comfortable room, we especially enjoyed the gas fireplace in the room. Free continental breakfast, 24 hour coffee or tea at the small café inside the Inn. They also have a lounge/restaurant, a full spa, and indoor heated pool. The soaps and creams left in the room are all natural and can be purchased at the Inn. Our little Cori was also welcomed with her own bowl and a pillow to sleep on. If you’re looking for a place just to kick back and relax even with pets this is the place to go.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rberard90

Thank you for noticing all of our little touches, we haven't changed a thing, so please visit us again.
We especially love our furry little guests-they are always welcome!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Ashland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains

Been to Common Man Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!