“Fun trip down memory lane”

The Main Street Station
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Diner
Description: A diner and more. We now serve our own homemade breads and bakery items mad right here at the diner!! We love our comfort food and hope you will too!!
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Looking for someplace for breakfast, we stumbled upon the Main Street Diner. Inside looked just like an old diner and was very busy. A host said we could sit out back so we did. Lost some of the charm, but the friendly wait staff more than made up for it. I had a "sampler" which included 3 eggs, sausages, bacon, one slice French toast and one pancake. Could have fed a small army with all the food, but it was all well prepared and tasted very good. The pancake filled a large plate! My husband had an omelet which was fluffy and full of meat. My hot chocolate was served with creamy whipped cream - really yummy on a very cold morning. I have to repeat myself - the wait staff was outstanding!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had breakfast in this lovely diner this summer. The place is cozy and keeps the charme of old diners (without smelling greasy!). Portions are generous and the blueberry pancakes with raspberry jam on it are to die for.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We liked the trip down memory lane with so many pictures and souvenirs from the past. Food was good too. Excellent coffee. A local favorite.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This establishment offers a variety of options for both meat lovers and veggie lovers. The menu offers a little of everything. Prices range 7.99$- 12.99$ for most items.

1  Thank veggielover313
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Overall, this is a nice place with decent food. I have mostly eaten breakfast type stuff. Friendly staff. Lunches are decent. The wife and I have eaten there several times and will go back when in Plymouth. Service might be a little slower in the back. Worth a stop if you are in Plymouth!