“Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 2 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Westhampton, Massachusetts, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Jane & Frank are models for all of us of what it means to be hospitable and gracious. I recently stayed at the Tea Rose as part of a business trip to PSU. From the minute, I pulled in I felt like I was visiting old friends. Not only did they attend to my needs as a guest they attended to my needs as an individual and took a genuine interest in what I was doing with the University.

This was my first bed and breakfast experience and Frank instantly assured me that while I was there it was “my house” and I “had the run of the place”. The Inn is the most beautiful home I have ever seen. Frank has done an incredible job on the renovation and Jane’s eye for setting the Victorian staging of the spaces is impeccable. As a vegetarian and someone that eats a low sugar diet, I was concerned about how I would manage my dietary needs on this trip. Not only did Jane go out of her way to accommodate my needs the breakfasts that she prepared were incredible.

I started recommending the Inn to everyone I spoke to while I was still there! If I’m fortunate enough to be back in Plymouth, not only will I stay at the Tea Rose but also I’ll be sure to visit my new friends Jane & Frank.

Room Tip: Every room is comfortable and beautiful!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Linda C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bronxville, New York
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We loved our visit to the TRI. The inn is beautiful and meticulously clean. Jane and Frank are excellent hosts who pay attention to every detail. Breakfast is abundant and delicious. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EPBOL
Monroe, Connecticut
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Hosts Frank and Jane put the comfort of their guests first and foremost. Our stay included some snow, and my husband and I were invited to spend another night, if our interstate drive home was too treacherous. Breakfast was superb, even taking into account a gluten intolerance--if you leave hungry, it won't be their fault! Many good restaurants were within walking distance or only a mile and half away. We slept in the Green Room--elegant and most comfortable! The decor is lavish and inviting.

Room Tip: The Green Room has a king-size bed.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RevMom28
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Jane and Frank were the perfect hosts. This bed and breakfast was the perfect place to prepare for a long weekend. Bed was super comfortable - breakfast was delicious - conversation was wonderful. Would go back to visit in a heartbeat. If you need a place to stay when you go to Plymouth, skip the hotel and stay at the Tea Rose Inn.

Room Tip: Only three rooms from which to choose. You can't go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Cindy S
San Diego, California
Reviewed August 27, 2012

EXTREMELY comfortable bed, fabulous food, and proprietors that make you not only feel welcome but also like family. I have never stayed at a B&B but I wanted to be close to PSU as I was helping my daughter make a cross country move to college so I chose Tea Rose Inn based on it 's proximity to the school. I could not have had better luck. Jane and Frank made the trip so to a "foriegn" part of the U.S. seem like coming home. I HIGHLY reccomend staying at Tea Rose Inn and look forward to my next visit.
All rooms have private baths and airconditioning.
As much as I could rave about the accommodations and the beauty of this B&B, Frank and Jane stand out they are as wonderful as their Victorian beauty!

Room Tip: No pool no fitness vented/ take a swim in the Peking and a hike in the beautiful surroundings. My Ki...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Poestenkill, New York, United States
Reviewed April 14, 2012

You couldn't ask for better hosts or a more comfortable place to stay in the Plymouth area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Chuck C
North Hampton, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The Tea Rose Inn is charming, beautiful and very comfortable. Frank and Jane were such fabulous hosts and we enjoyed our time talking with them. Breakfast was amazing, and our room (the Tower Room) was so pretty and very comfortable, and even able to accommodate our son. I wish we had been able to spend more time on this visit, but we will definitely go back the next time we go to Plymouth.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank SusandR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Plymouth
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Ashland
Red Carpet Inn & Suites Plymouth

Been to Tea Rose Inn? Share your experiences!