“NEVER AGAIN!”
Review of Plymouth House of Pizza - CLOSED

Plymouth House of Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My daughter and granddaughter and myself went into the place Friday night at about 5pm. We were the only people in there when our order went in....First off the place was filthy!!!! That should have made us run for the door... The waitress looked like she just fell out of bed...NO JOKE!!!! We put our order in which was a veggie pizza....well let me just say it took 45 minutes..now within that 45 minutes 2 other tables came in.. each table had 4 people. We finally got our pizza...YUK!!!!! They had literally smeard a handful of garlic on that pizza, it was sooo bad my daughter refused to eat it. The waitress that waited on us had left and there was a new one on..I felt bad for her. She was very apologetic. All I can say...go else where...place is a DUMP!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Plymouth House of Pizza

Reviewed January 23, 2013

For a place that's been around for decades, it remains a disappointment. The pizza is below average so why go? Very unwelcoming. Ew.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

After waitin over a hour for our food, while only one other table was occupied, the food was disgusting. The spaghetti had a tiny drop of sauce, pizza was soggy and frozen, the stuffed shells had freezer burn then microwaved and were hard and dried up, was brought the wrong meal, and the subs were made wrong and were soggy. With a party of 9 we expect to have some waiting time but over a hour when only 2 ppl are in the building is ludacris. Then we received a attitude when we asked for the shells removed from our bill, which were never eaten. No coffee, no milk (which is a must wit 5 kids) no sugar or creamer for the tea, no lasagna. Could keep goin but I hope my point was reached. Will never return. And that's a shame. My father brought me there many times as a child. Now at 32 yrs old I was hopin to introduce my child to this place. As a vacationer planning on moving up here soon, I will never step into this restaurant again. Cobwebs in the ceiling and rude staff should have been the 1st sign....

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Maybe the name is a bit over-the-top: 'Plymouth House of Pizza' is really a pizza joint but with good home made dinner dishes. A separate dining area from the take-out counter when you enter also ensures table service. The menu offers a wide selection of Italian foods ranging from small dishes to full dinners with toasted garlic bread and a house salad included, in the mid-teens range. Beer on tap and in bottles, wine poured from a multi liter jug was overpriced at $6 per glass. As all dishes are made to order, expect some wait time but when served it comes out fresh and piping hot. Street parking nearby at no cost or closer by with meters (watch for time on meters).

Reviewed February 4, 2012

AWESOME PIZZA for NH... and they deliver!! you have to love a place that delivers after a long day of Skiing at Waterville Valley Mountian!!!