“simply amazing”

Rainbow Grille & Tavern
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2011

5 dinners and breakfast twice, wow- outstanding. elk chop,duck,sockeye, just to name a few of my dinner favs. french toast and eggs ben - amazing. choc. lava cake goodnite.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

We dined in our slippers! Staying in the lodge is casual, relaxed and convenient. The staff accomodated our every need. We dined for two days having full breakfasts and two dinners, one in the diningroom and one in the tavern. Both menus were full of variety, reasonable and delicious! We liked the attentive staff, atmosphere and comfortable manor of the lodge to suit dining.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

I cannot tell you how wonderful and delicious the meals are here. The dining room is all done in wood with a complete outdoors decor. It is a must see and taste.

Reviewed November 4, 2010

Such a great place to eat. The food was incredible, atmoshphere was fun and everyone was so friendly. Had been by this place so many times and never stopped to eat, but now I will be a regular customers

Reviewed October 3, 2010

My wife and I recently spent a few days at a friend's camp-home in Colebrook for some R & R. We generally like to enjoy a quiet dinner at a nice restaurant. An Internet search brought up the the Rainbow Grill & Tavern. I estimated that it was probably a half hour drive from where we had planned to stay. I liked the appearance and menu so I made reservations before leaving NY. A good choice.... make that a great choice.
My wife had the Ahi Tuna entree that included mashed potatos & shredded cabbage and steamed vegetables. It also include both a sesame soy dip & wasbi. I had the pine nut platter that a haddock fillet. scallops and shrimp. My potatoes and veggies were the same as my wife's.

We both agreed that each of our meals were probably among the best that we have ever been served. To top it off Linda and Dave are great and very personable hosts. We would highly recommend a stop at Linda's & Dave's.Rainbow Grill.You won't be disappointed in what you find! ..