“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a great meal at Pearl. Asian-inspired, to be sure, but also fresh, delicious, and creative. We enjoyed everything we ordered. And we had smart, attentive service.

1  Thank DandC02482

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Pearl is a perennial date-night favorite. They serve creative, vaguely Asian fusion, food in an incongruous setting next to a Radio Shack in a small strip mall.

Nems (Vietnamese-ish spring rolls) are a particularly good choice, as is Crazy Chicken.

There are several worthwhile desserts, but their frequently-changing homemade ice creams and sorbets are consistently interesting.

Service can occasionally be spotty, and we've had crunchy rice on occasion (a cook tried to convince my wife who grew up in Okinawa and Korea that "asian rice is supposed to be that way"). If you go on a busy night, do not plan on conversing, as the it can become quite loud. These issues do not outweigh the attractions.

Reservations are needed most nights.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Pearl is a great spot for dinner. I have never had a bad meal and always find the service to be exceptional. The only problem I run in to is what to order, so many great choices.

1  Thank BandL519
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Looking for a delicious meal in Peterborough, head to the Pearl. Great food and great service.

2  Thank 76FOODY
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I go to Pearl often with my wife, family and friends. I am always impressed with the quality and inventiveness of the food, the friendly staff and the buzz. A great place for dinner if you happen to be in the Monadnock area for a weekend or evening.

Note that Pearl is small and a bit crowded between 6:30 and 8. I'd plan to have a later dinner, you'll find it a little less crowded and noisy.