“Really GOOD pizza.”
Review of Our Town Pizzeria - CLOSED

Our Town Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The menu pizzas and other goodies are good; you can even bring your own special ingredients if you like (we are vegetarians and use veggie-based pepperoni) and they will cook the pizza for you. Friendly staff, too.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We like this place the best for tastiness, of the various pizza options in Peterborough. We take out frequently and have also eaten in. Other Italian menu items available, also.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

They screwed up my order beyond recognition (ordered a wrap and it came in a sub, asked for no cheese and it was covered in nasty american cheese) and the person at the counter gave me an attitude for using a debit card to purchase my meal.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My sister and I stopped for lunch on our way through the area. This restaurant is in a strip mall on a main road. Service was quick and pleasant; only a few minutes between ordering at the counter and being called to pick up our food. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and the chicken was fresh, flavorful and moist. My sister was also pleased with her meatball sub.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Just your normal pizza joint. Not very good pizza.