“I wouldn't know... We were never seated”

Nonie's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Peterborough
Milford, New Hampshire
“I wouldn't know... We were never seated”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My boys and I arrived for breakfast on a Sunday morning. The couple in one ahead of us was seated. There was an empty table for three and we waited for quite a while to be seated. Finally a waitress came and set the table, and we thought we'd be seated... But no... We waited at least 15 minutes before giving up and going somewhere else. There was a line of people behind us at the door when we left. I hope they got the table because it sure wasn't offered to us.

• Visited October 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to get breakfast in New Hampshire. It has a great atmosphere, with drip coffee as well fancy latte drinks. I do not think I have ever had a bad meal here, and you can also order cakes. One thing that is really nice here is that they make their own bread - they make their standard breads, and then they have daily special breads. It is a great place to start your day. Their bakery selection is fantastic. I definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Visited October 2013
Keene, New Hampshire
“Great eatery for breakfast and lunch in the heart of town”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

A truly homespun diner with good standard menu and daily specials. Waitresses are super and food is very good. Fresh baked goods available daily. One of the town's meeting places - many regulars. Open for breakfast and lunch daily; serves breakfast only on Sunday.

Visited September 2013
NJ
“Perfect for breakfast”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nonie's Restaurant & Bakery is reminiscent of an old fashion dinner with a sophisticated menu. I had the egg wrap with cheese and grilled peppers while my husband had eggs, sausage and delicious buttered sourdough toast. The waitress refilled our coffee cups several times which was much appreciated. The coffee is brewed from organic fair trade beans roasted in New Hampshire

• Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great New England spot”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stopped in Peterborough just to stretch our legs a bit while traveling through NH for a couple days and we are SO glad we did!
We just had coffee and bakery items but if the homemade rasberry muffins and blueberry crumble coffee cake were any indication, this place is top notch! The staff is very friendly and efficient. They were doing a brisk breakfast business by the looks of the number of yummy smelling plates being served but vacated tables were cleaned immediately and we were greeted and served in minutes.
Coffee was hot and fresh, the outdoor garden setting was lovely and the owner was very personable as we cashed out. We will definitely return when we are in the Peterborough area again.

• Visited August 2013