“Best Chinese food in the area”
Review of Lee & Mt. Fuji

Lee & Mt. Fuji
Ranked #21 of 37 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Concord, New Hampshire
“Best Chinese food in the area”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

located in an old mill building, Lee & Mt. Fuji serves up the freshest Chinese food in the area. Very tasty, so I'll drive 40 minutes to eat there. In the warmer months there is an outdoor seating area overlooking the dam, but the indoor restaurant is nice too. I love the sushi here...but where I live, sushi is hard to get so I can't really compare it. The Chinese dinners are well portioned, and very fresh. My favorites are the Sesame Chicken and the General Tso's chicken. Never fatty or overly sweet, the flavors are excellent. Drinks are good, and not too expensive either. Well worth the stop if you're looking for good Chinese food in the Monadnock region.

Visited September 2012

Peterborough, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favorite place in Peterborough”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Our favorite restaurant. The only place within reasonable driving distance for sushi. Classy decor in the former Noone Falls mill building on NH Rte 202/Jaffrey Road; waterfall visible out the back window. Good, friendly service.

Visited August 2012
Keene, New Hampshire
“Best overall sushi in the area”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Get a seat by the falls. Fresh, well made sushi. Friendly wait staff in a beautiful, hard to find, restaurant.

Visited February 2012
Jaffrey, nh
“Different but good.”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I Eat here at least once a month. The food is different but good we love the wonton soup and kung pao chicken/seasme chicken. The service can be average when its very busy. The atmosphere is awesome in my opinion

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Do not eat sushi there.”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

That's all I have to say. Avoid the sushi there. I made the mistake of ordering some Nigiri and Sashimi. BAD. I heard there is not good sushi in that area of NH. Their Chinese food is so so!!!
I hate to say that, but I will never go there again, except if I have to for work.

Visited March 2012