“Great Supper.”
Review of Sunny Villa

Sunny Villa
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Ossipee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nh
“Great Supper.”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We enjoyed the meal very much and had a very relaxing time. Did not feel rushed at all. Nice atmosphere and I know there is a great view of the mountains when it is not raining. Nice home cooked meal and wonderful waitress.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank buddymav

South Effingham, New Hampshire
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We visit Sunny Villa on a regular basis. It is locally owned. The food is great, the staff is great and the atmosphere is terrific. The views are beautiful. I use the term visit because it is always like a visit with friends. I highly recommend this restaurant. My favorites are the Chicken Parm..whether it be the meal, the sub or the calzone, Old fashioned Meatloaf, Turkey Dinner...but there is something for everyone from appetizers to full dinners with ample servings....Outdoor seating is seasonal....

• Visited April 2012
4 Thank awallace93834
Shapleigh, Maine
“Great views of mountains”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The food is hit or miss, can be very good or poor. Hope they can get a handle on quality. Many of our freinds also feel the same way. I started going there with my family over 50 years ago so lets hope these owners can make it work.

1 Thank MEShapleigh
Wakefield, New Hampshire
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The pizza is the best in the area. They improve every day.wonderful atmosphere. The view is great. And the food is great. They have done a great job to bring back a great restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
5 Thank BuddyboboBo
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Amazing atmosphere, food and great people.”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I love this place, I have been a few times and haven't had anything that I didn't like for food. It is a very relaxing atmosphere with beautiful views and amazing people. If I live closer I would go way more often.

Visited February 2012