“Best Vegan Food!”

Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Northwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This place is such a treasure. Great staff, great atmosphere and incredible vegan food in rural NH!

1  Thank RaeSikoraS

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a small, completely organic vegan restaurant. The food is amazingly tasty, and Norma and Willow are wonderfully attentive hosts. They have even gotten me to try things I never thought I'd like, and I'm so much better fed for it! If you are in the area, stop by and find a great alternative meal to fast food. It's more than well worth it.

Reviewed September 24, 2009

Susyty's ROCKS!! Simply put. Norma, the owner is an enigma. She lives out her beliefs in sustainable abundance and practices what she preaches. Her food is make with love among the best ingredients you can find. I have been a loyal customer forever and hope that she never leaves the delightful town of Northwood. I truly consider each bite a gift and manna from heaven. I've never had one bad thing there but you have GOT to try the tofu fritters and tofu fries. The cakes are incredibly delectable too. She has phenomenal cooking classes too. This is my favorite restaurant of all times.

Reviewed August 22, 2009

We had curried vegetable soup, soy fritters, a lasagna special, and roasted seitan. The seasonings were excellent - we really enjoyed the meals, plus not feeling many guilt pangs about eating food that might be bad for us in any way. So, we also got the raspberry mango pie and blueberry mango pie for desert and enjoyed those too. There is no alcohol on the menu.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

This is one restaurant that we make special trips for. It is worth the drive from Massachusetts!
Everything on the menu is fresh and delicious. The people that work there are friendly and truly love the food. The owner is fantastic - a great cook and so open. She will come out and speak to the guests, which is well received.
We will continue going back to Susty's! :-)