“Don't waste your money at Cooper Hill Pizzeria”

Cooper Hill Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Northwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Strafford, New Hampshire, United States
“Don't waste your money at Cooper Hill Pizzeria”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The food is edible most of the time. The food at Cooper Hill Pizzeria is fast food at a premium price. If you must eat the food, stick to the pizza or you'll be disappointed. The fried fish meal was dangerously undercooked the time I ordered it. Pasta is overcooked with jar sauces. The chicken and meat dishes taste like frozen breaded patties with canned sauces poured on top. If you must eat here, stick with the pizza. I now opt for cooked chicken from Hannaford or any of the other choices on Route 4 every time which all taste better and at prices commensurate with the quality of food.

Intelligent Business Management is clearly lacking on many levels at Cooper Hill Pizzeria. Don't waste your money here!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank 843Carin

Northwood, New Hampshire
“Good Food, Dine-In, To-Go, or Delivery”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Standard salads, sandwiches, and pizza. We have dined in but mostly enjoy their delivery service. They have a great online ordering system and you can track your order to your door. Very convenient to be able to pay online. Always a friendly, courteous driver and quick delivery. Wish they offered more opportunities for discounts with orders online. Fresh ingredients. Always good.

Visited June 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Food is always good! We go at least a few times a month. I will say though we recently went on a Friday night we ended up sitting in the bar area, the dinning room section was full. The service was slow and our food came to the table at room temperature. We could see the kitchen from our table and there it sat in the window for along time. We have returned since and will only sit in the dining area seems the staff in this section is much better and and our pizza came out fresh from the oven and pipping hot. The steak nachos are great! I also tried the Cordon Blue Panini, the cream sauce was VERY good!!!

• Visited May 2013
Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Cooper Hill is a delightful find on busy route 4 in Northwood, NH”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Cooper Hill is a Pizzeria/ Sports Bar with a wonderfully diverse menu. They are very reasonably priced and have great food. Our recent visit was after a local baccalaureate ceremony and the main dining room was closed so we had to sit in the sports bar area. Everyone was happy about that because a Bruins playoff game was on. It was a bit noisy for me. The guys all devoured their enormous plates of food while the girls all took a take out box to go. I enjoyed the rest of my pasta Alfredo for lunch the next day.

• Visited May 2013
Cornwall, Canada
“Wow! Excellent Service!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wow ... my veal was fantastic and REAL! not some pre-breaded frozen slab reheated.

Decor is great and I can't wait until I can take advantage of the patio! They were perfect in accommodating my wife's picky eating ... she's a health nut :P

• Visited February 2013