“Amazing lobster salad!!!”

The Beach Plum
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in North Hampton
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: North Hampton is closed for the season. See you in the spring! Award winning lobster rolls & 78 ice creams and frozen yogurts bring customers here from miles away! We also offer foot long hot dogs with your favorite toppings, overstuffed jumbo rolls & wraps, delicious salads, our famous award winning chunky lobster bisque and lobster seafood chowder. Clam chowder, fish chowder and other chowders and soups also complement our lobster rolls and other entrees. Dine outside at shaded picnic tables across from the beach or order take-out to eat on the seawall or sandy beach. Our lobster rolls feature 4 sizes: 5 oz, 6oz, 8oz or a bulging overstuffed 10oz roll. Our lobster rolls have been honored as New England's best by NECN, Best in NH 8 years, Best of Taste 6 years and Best of The Hampton Beach Seafood Festival 8 times! Looking for great fried seafood? Also visit our year-round locations in Epping and Portsmouth! Check out The Phantom Gourmet visiting Epping: https://youtu.be/be04pREz_PQ
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The very best lobster salad ever!!! And mom had a delicious lobster roll--brothers had pulled pork and a chicken wrap--everything was top notch & reasonably priced!!! Ice cream also fantastic--but save lots of room--even small cones are huge!!! Do not miss this place!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I have driven by TBP Ice Cream stand many times, but we never stopped because the traffic is always bad in that area. Today we finally decided to try it and unfortunately we left a little disappointed.

The wait wasn't too bad to get to the order window, so that was a plus. The girl that took our order was very nice and friendly. Then, the wait began.

People that placed ice cream orders got their orders fairly quickly, however those of us that order food waited on average of about 20-25 minutes before getting our food. I heard some people complaining to each other they had been waiting almost 30 minutes for their food.

My wife had a pastrami wrap, which she said was good. I had ordered the Fried Haddock sandwich. The only thing is it wasn't fried when I received it, it was more like a broiled Haddock flaking apart on the bun, which made it very hard to eat. It was ok, but not what I expected.

If we decided to stop again, I think we'll stick to dessert!

1  Thank matt2flyi
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

First learned of this place at the Hampton beach seafood festival
Checked it out and have been coming ever since
Huge lobster rolls and great ice cream selection right across the street from the beach
Does get crowded and looks like winter was rough on the building but neither of these facts are the fault of the establishment ,if you are at Hampton beach and want a break from the crowds or doing the coastal road up into portsmouth /Maine you really can't go wrong here.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you like lobster rolls absolutely stuffed with lobster this is the place! On the beach fast service, amazing lobster rolls!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The Beach Plum will now be on my list of places to always stop at when in the area. The lobster rolls are fresh and delicious! There are several different sizes of lobster rolls to choose from. I had the 6 ounce lobster roll and it was plentiful! The mound of lobster on the buttery, grilled hot dog roll that it is served on melts in your mouth. I also had the lobster bisque which is rich with sherry and has chunks of lobster This place is definitely worth the stop, and the wait if the line is long!