“Lobster Rolls!”

The Beach Plum
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in North Hampton
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: North Hampton is closed for the season. See you in the spring! Award winning lobster rolls & 78 ice creams and frozen yogurts bring customers here from miles away! We also offer foot long hot dogs with your favorite toppings, overstuffed jumbo rolls & wraps, delicious salads, our famous award winning chunky lobster bisque and lobster seafood chowder. Clam chowder, fish chowder and other chowders and soups also complement our lobster rolls and other entrees. Dine outside at shaded picnic tables across from the beach or order take-out to eat on the seawall or sandy beach. Our lobster rolls feature 4 sizes: 5 oz, 6oz, 8oz or a bulging overstuffed 10oz roll. Our lobster rolls have been honored as New England's best by NECN, Best in NH 8 years, Best of Taste 6 years and Best of The Hampton Beach Seafood Festival 8 times! Looking for great fried seafood? Also visit our year-round locations in Epping and Portsmouth! Check out The Phantom Gourmet visiting Epping: https://youtu.be/be04pREz_PQ
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Beach Plum sits across the road from the North Hampton Town Beach on Rt 1 A. A small stand with plenty of outdoor seating, there is lots to choose from on the menu. The best is their lobster roll. A full all claw and tail meat roll on a hot dog bun toasted and crunchy with fresh lobster flavor. Top it off with a generous sized kiddie cone and a walk on the beach and you have New England Heaven!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The lobster roll was amazing and the location is excellent right next to the beautiful beach. I just loved our visit there and would love to go back. Cole slaw not so good, a little bit vinegary and not so crisp but the rest of it was great especially the setting! And they gave us a coupon for a free pint of ice cream but we weren't hungry enough, we didn't have time and we didn't have anywhere to put it!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Every item I have ordered here has more than met my expectations. Their location on the beach is ideal. If you still have room after you eat the enormous lobster roll (no lettuce fillers here) their ice cream is also top rate... a bit pricey but worth every penny.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a great spot to get ice cream and sit and watch the ocean across the street. I think their prices have gotten too high, however, and there is equally good ice cream in town for less (though not with this view). The lobster rolls are amazing: my husband and I picniced with a Beach Plum footlong lobster roll and bottle of wine for a recent anniversery. Wonderful!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have heard so much about the Beach Plum's food, particularly their "award winning" lobster rolls. Had a chance to sample it this weekend at the seafood festival. The quality and freshness of the seafood was top notch...and that counts for a lot! But, I walked away feeling disappointed. After all, lobster rolls are not that tough to make. Lobsters are going for less than $4 per pound straight off the boats this summer and they are asking $12 per hot dog roll at a festival??? Even more at the stand itself. I don't know feels a bit excessive to me.