“best pizza around”

Dining options: Delivery
Hampton, New Hampshire
“best pizza around”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

BEST everything around, from the HOMEMADE meatballs to the HOMEMADE breads , to the HOMEMADE soups, to the great selection of specialty pizzas...my family loves the whole menu. For great food and great service check out Bella Rose.

• Visited January 2013

Kittery Point, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Pizza and Great Service”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped in for lunch Saturday on a whim while out shopping. The Pizza was fabulous, especially the crust. Everything was very fresh. My father kept commenting over and over that they do not skimp on the pepperoni! Service was very friendly and prompt. I definitely will go back and would recommend to anyone. I wish they were closer to Portsmouth to visit more regularly!

• Visited January 2013
Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Never going back........”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I will never go back. Even the salad tasted bad... Crust was disgusting and crumbing away. Also the pita pocket was the size of my hand and half was crumbled off. Much rather go up the street. No wonder it was dead in there at lunch.

• Visited September 2012
Sean1498, Owner at Bella Rose Pizza, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I am truly sorry you had a bad experience, I can't imagine how we could have put out a product you were so dissatisfied with, but rest assured this is not the standard which we adhere to
Amenia, New York
“Should a pizza be served burned!,”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Really sorry to say that this was one of the WORST i have had in a long time. I do not know how a place that serves pizza for a living could serve a completely burned pie. Would not recommend this place.

Visited September 2012
Sean1498, Owner at Bella Rose Pizza, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I apologize that you received your pizza burnt. Our quality control is usually something we pride ourselves on, apparently not the case this time! If you are ever around again, I hope that you would give us the chance to make it right!
New Hampshire
“Some of the best pizza I have ever had!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This has become a regular stop for us on our trips to visit the coast. We have been here 4 times and the pizza has been amazing every time. Flavorful crust, just the right amount of sauce, and fresh toppings. We often go biking along the NH coast and stop here for pizza every time.

We got here late one night, about 15 minutes before they closed. We expected to have to take the food to go but the employees working there were very friendly and had no problem with us staying to eat. They were gracious and friendly even though it was late and I'm sure they wanted to go home.

• Visited July 2012
Sean1498, Owner at Bella Rose Pizza, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! That is what keeps us going, customer service and high quality food are our main goals!