“like your at someones house”
Review of Copper Lantern

Copper Lantern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 18, 2013

been here for breakfast many times and its very good. fresh baked breads and muffins bottomless cup of coffee and tasty eats. servers are very nice and the prices are fair.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

went there today for lunch with a friend as a before christmas gathering and it was the best hadn't been there in years but it is great and plenty of food.I purchased a cobble stone bread and my hubby and i ate it for dinner in fact i think that's all i ate deliousoussssssssssssss.will go back for a dinner real soon.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have never had such wonderful dinner rolls at any other restaurant. My panini was huge and came with fries and cole sllaw. Of coursr I had to take my sandwiich home after eating the rolls with butter and my coffee. They also had home made bread, Christmas cookies, pies, and Gingerbread Houses. What a pleasant experience!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stopped at the Copper Lantern on our way to the Kittery Outlets, and had a wonderful experience. There were a variety of breakfast selections, and I opted for the Pumpkin French Toast made with fresh baked bread. Yum! It was delicious and filling, perfect for a cool New England morning in the fall. Our waitress was also exceptionally helpful and nice, maybe one of the best waitresses I've ever encountered. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Love this place -excellent food and service... The only issue I have with the Copper Lantern is that the coffee cups need to be bleached out and well scrubbed.