“lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Copper Lantern
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in North Hampton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
n,h,
“lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

went there today for lunch with a friend as a before christmas gathering and it was the best hadn't been there in years but it is great and plenty of food.I purchased a cobble stone bread and my hubby and i ate it for dinner in fact i think that's all i ate deliousoussssssssssssss.will go back for a dinner real soon.

• Visited December 2012

Rye, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best home made bakery items”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have never had such wonderful dinner rolls at any other restaurant. My panini was huge and came with fries and cole sllaw. Of coursr I had to take my sandwiich home after eating the rolls with butter and my coffee. They also had home made bread, Christmas cookies, pies, and Gingerbread Houses. What a pleasant experience!

• Visited December 2012
Corning, New York
“Amazing Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stopped at the Copper Lantern on our way to the Kittery Outlets, and had a wonderful experience. There were a variety of breakfast selections, and I opted for the Pumpkin French Toast made with fresh baked bread. Yum! It was delicious and filling, perfect for a cool New England morning in the fall. Our waitress was also exceptionally helpful and nice, maybe one of the best waitresses I've ever encountered. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Great food and service (but)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Love this place -excellent food and service... The only issue I have with the Copper Lantern is that the coffee cups need to be bleached out and well scrubbed.

Visited September 2012
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Incredible bakery items, and excellent eggs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love the cozy interior of the Copper Lantern with its fireplace. They have one amazing baker at this place and you can take home special breads and pies depending upon the day. They make an incredible mushroom omelette. Wait staff is always friendly, and don't mind if you linger while catching up with a long-lost friend. This is my among my favorite breakfast spots in the Hampton area.

Visited September 2012