“Nice stay Nice place, great location”

Holiday Inn Express North Conway
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Montreal, Canada
“Nice stay Nice place, great location”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great value
Overall breakfast was very good
Very clean room
Terrific location
No stress parking , plus right by outlet mall
Staff overall polite and helpful.
Great place is you have young kids , kid friendly .

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank BlahBlah22
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for writing this review. I will be sure to let my staff know your kind comments. We are in a great location for shoppying, eating, sight seeing and relaxing. It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you again for staying.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Espress over the 4th of July weekend. Overall it was a nice hotel, rooms were clean and recently rennovated.

Breakfast was crowded, so sometimes difficult to get a table to eat. The staff did a good job at keeping the food stocked.

Biggest complaint is the size of the pool, it was very small, so once there were a couple kids in the pool there was no room to swim.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and staying with us. Summer is a very fun time with all the families on the property. I will be sure to let the breakfast staff know your kind comment on keeping the food flowing. I will pass on your comment of size of pool to owner. Thank you again for staying.
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We just checked out of the holiday inn express and wanted to express how pleased we were with our stay . We stated with our 3 and 5 year old and really enjoyed it. We had a first floor room close to the pool ( a huge plus w kids!) and across from breakfast. The hotel and our room were always clean and the staff attentive and friendly. Thank you to this hotel we will see you next year!

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for staying with us. Sounds like you had a great time with those wonderful kids. Three and Five is very fun in a pool. I will be sure to let the staff know all the kind remarks and clean room. Looking forward to your next stay.
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a nice room overlooking the woods.The air conditioners throughout the hotel kept us comfortable through some very hot days. The breakfast room was laid out in a way that prevented traffic jams ,with lots of seating ,well maintained with a better than usual selection. Friendly hard working staff ,clean well looked after hotel .

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms near the elevators as they are a bit noisy
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank BrianA060
Thank you so much taking the time to write this review. I will be sure to let the staff know that you notice how friendly, hard working and clean they keep the hotel. It was out pleasure to serve you and looking forward to your next stay.
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Good location but N Conway is not a big town so every hotel is close to the Outlets. Room was average. Breakfast was decent. Coffee was really good.

Friendly staff and hotel was clean.

One thing that disappointed me and I realize that this will not apply to everyone but there is no workout room on site. I inquired about this and the workout room is actually at another hotel?

Due to the fact that it was advertised as having one and there is not one on site is reason enough for me not to stay here again. I understand that this is not fault of the staff but likely someone in corporate. If I had of known that the fitness center was at another hotel, I would have stayed there.

I felt that was misleading and I hope this gets clarified on the main site or removed.

Aside from the above, it was typical.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank retsekud
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and all the kind comments. We do not have a fitness center and I have corrected the sight that stated we did. We do not ever want to represent anything incorrect. I hope you will try us again and we could direct you to a fitness center close by for a great workout.
I do appreciate your honesty and it was our pleasure to serve you.
Danville, California, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This property is relatively new. Centrally located and close to Mt. Washington and Kancamagus Highway. Room rates are reasonable and breakfast included, just like all HI Express hotels. Staff is friendly.

Stayed June 2014
I really appreciate all the wonderful comments. The hotel is located in close to restaurants, shopping, attractions, and much more. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to your next stay.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am a platinum IHG member.
This is the 5th or 6th HI Express I've stayed in in the past month and a half- this one is very clean and in a good location- but doesn't quite hold up to the standard of what I've gotten used to expecting. First off, it's a bit higher in price than I am used to- even higher than the nearby Hampton which is usually not the case. It also doesn't have a fitness room- that is one of the amenities I have gotten used to using on my stays :( it doesn't have the ever- present hot cocoa that most properties have either... And no cookies as quite a few offer- good thing my kids have grown up because when they were younger- we counted on those things being there!

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for writing this review and staying with us. We only have Hot Cocoa in the winter as an extra on cold winter days. I am sorry that you were missing certain things but they are not standards of the Holiday Inn Express. We do hope you enjoyed the kick off of our summer season here in the beautiful White Mountains. We did have a fun week last week with Laconia Bike Week and the opening of many of our attractions in the area. Thank you again for staying.