“Clean, Comfortable, and Great Location”

Holiday Inn Express North Conway
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The cleanliness and comfort of my room (107) was great. The room has the amenities that you expect a HIExpress to have and the bed was so comfortable. The helpfulness and cheerfulness of the front desk staff while both busy and in a lull it's notable to say service remained constant. I didn't have the breakfast while there the one night. The only thing I would note on is the pool could have used some attention.

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers lookout to hotel parking, outlet malls area, rooms with even numbers lookout...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Cheryl7MA
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for staying with us. The White Mts have so much to offer and I'm happy that you found our location in the middle of it all. Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed in a few HIExpress in my time, you get what you get. What made this one stand out was the very cheerful, helpful and professional staff. The rooms were clean, what was exceptional was how comfortable the bed was, it really was a wrench to get out of it! The aircon worked beautifully.
the complementary breakfast was ok, the pancake machine was not working and the sausages looked inedible. But apart from that you had a good choice of toast, bagels, scrambled eggs, cereals, muffins, etc
We had a room that faced the back of the property onto woodlands.
Reading some of the other reviews about the smell of smoking, we did not find this at all.
I would consider this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back, and away from any smoking rooms if you want to be away from that. t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank blueyonderNorthWest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our pillow-top beds are really hard to pull yourself away from. I will let my staff know your great comments about them. I will also speak with Head of Breakfast about your concerns. Thank you once again for staying with us. Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

from first vist to the new holiday express in wakarusa indiana we stayed at the one in no. conway .n.h., ease of 1 st class service to value, cleanliness,pool, complimentry breakfast ease of check-out and above all the staff made you feel most welcomed as a regular customer i strongly reccomend this and any other holiday express

Room Tip: all rooms are great as it is a multiple service hotel,family,couple group, or single traveler
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fred S

Thank you for staying with us. It sounds like you had an amazing vacation. I will be sure to let all my staff know your kind comments. It was our pleasure serving you and looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My first favorable impression was of the site's location within the woods, but just off the main road. The staff was attentive and professional and the rooms very clean.

My main problem was the lack of fitness facilities, which is my own fault for adequately researching. They had an offering at their sister property, The Green Granite Inn. But after signing in and getting dressed, I learned there were no weight training options, only outdated cardio machines, so I didn't use the facility anyway. Had I known this beforehand, I would have arranged to stay next door at the Hampton Inn and been squared away.

Other than that, my stay was quite fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Carrie B
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and your kind comments about the staff. Our sister property is geting new equipment very soon. I hope you will try us again and I'm sure you will not be disappointed with your workout. Once again, thank you for staying and for all your concerns and comments.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Just a simple hotel room, nothing special! Kind of outdated and doesn't make you say wow! Manager is rude but other workers are nice. Not the best hotel in north conway. You can definitely find better as we chose too.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ash2929
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We have just completed a renovation and very excited for the face lift. We will be sure to let the staff know your kind comments. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff at the Holiday Inn Express in North Conway are the greatest. Everything I need is right here at this Hotel. The rooms are clean and the Hotel is spotless Please come and stay here you won't be disappointed!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

First, thank you for such a great review. It is our pleasure to make your stay all that you need it to be. Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed here for our fifth wedding anniversary and we've had a lovely three days. We rented a double bed suite with mini fridge and microwave. Everything worked well, the mini fridge was very cold. The tv was newer flatscreen type, and there was no on demand but there was cable.

The room (smoking) was impeccably clean when we got here, and the travel samples were nice quality. We were very happy with them. The beds are extremely comfy, as are the pillows. There is soft and firm, you can tell the difference between the two but the firm are still comfortable. The linens are soft and clean.

It was extremely well heated, and at one point we were running the cool feature because it was so hot. When we did it got very cool, so temp control is a success.

The pool was VERY nice and clean, the deepest it goes is 5 feet but it was enjoyable. It is heated to a nice temperature for swimming.The hot tub was pleasantly hot but not too hot, the jets are on a timer you turn yourself. There are bathrooms and an open shower right in the pool room which was convenient. It was just us in there at the time.

The staff was all very friendly to us and very helpful, even when we extended our stay. They are all very pleasant and professional.

The breakfast here is very good, deluxe continental with a rotating schedule of eggs, omlettes, meats, pancakes, you name it. It's all fresh, hot and enjoyable. A very good breakfast for a hotel.

There's nothing bad I have to say and as for North Conway, you probably won't find a better place. We looked a lot and we didn't. You really can't go wrong here.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Serenity M
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! It was our pleasure to serve you. I will be sure to read this review to my entire staff. Looking forward to the "Anniversary #6. Your room will be waiting for you. Thank you again!