“Standard Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn Express North Conway
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
“Standard Holiday Inn”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I normally choose them as my local travel across the country as I know what to expect no matter which town or remote place I am in !! They have a standard and they stick to it ... Great location right on the strip and breakfast is included in your price. Little expensive for this town but then it's a touristy spot and tons of family's come down with there kids for all kinds of outdoor activities this town has to offer. There are bunch of B&B and Marriott is right opposite as well - I will recommend every one to adhere the speed limit town has in place and they very strictly in force them as they have speed traps all over the town.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Dogra11
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your review and also for your loyalty to the IHG family brand. We are a very busy area, with so much to do in the Mt Washington Valley year round . Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again. Watch that speed around town! Thank you for staying!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Bradford, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The first thing I did when I got to my room was set the thermostat to 65. Two hours later it was a very comfortable temp in the room (it was 90 outside). Check-in was quick and efficient, I got the heads-up on the best local pizza place and the scoop on where everything was in the hotel. The pool was clean. My room was very quiet, and the ac fan could be set to auto which kept any outside noise from leaking through. Plenty of channels on the tv although (oddly) the lower number channels were "fuzzy".

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank dave d
Thank you for staying with us. Hot hazy days in the Mt Washington Valley do call for a cool room.
It was kind of you to mention our staff and how they served you. It is always our pleasure to make your stay informational as possible . I do apologize for the fuzzy TV but, good news Direct TV is in and there is 44 clear channels for you to choice from on you next visit. I want to thank you once again for taking time to write the review and for choosing to stay with us.
North Wiltshire, Prince Edward Island
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our stay was very enjoyable. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient both for checking in and out. Our room was upgraded and was very nice and clean. The location is close to everything. Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank annje
I appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to write this review. Our guest are #! and we want you to always enjoy your stay. It was our pleasure to serve you.
sperry0325
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I wouldn't call it awesome but I would stay there again so it wasn't that bad. Very nice location in the middle of all the action, outlets, food, etc. We got a two room suite and it was clean and fine. The lighting in the bathroom was bad and as a woman, I need good lighting! It's just a small thing but makes a big impact. But all was fine - nothing was overwhemingly awesome - but nothing was awful either. :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sperry0325
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear sperry0325,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us. I apologize for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you give us a chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, and an excellent price. Free wireless internet service and breakfast included. A must stay if in the Mount Washington area of New Hampshire. I highly recommend a stay at this hotel if you are visiting North Conway for shopping or to enjoy the great outdoors.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank C.K.TravelLover
We appreciate you staying with us and taking time out of your busy day to comment on the hotel.
The White Mountains is a wonderful place to enjoy. We hope you will be back real soon!
Hampton, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here for an extended weekend to finish up some writing and to get away from the rat race. There are many hotels in the area, but I'm glad that I chose this one.

The rooms are very clean, and the staff if super nice and friendly. Very accommodating. Each morning, they have a continental breakfast that is included with your stay. The earlier you get there the better, especially if the hotel is booked solid. I noticed many people hoarding food onto plates and bringing it to their rooms. Food can run out quickly.

The hotel is located on a main strip, and it's close to restaurants and shops. It's not far from tourist attractions, so it's a good spot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Bills_Journal
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I remember meeting you and I'm glad you found the hotel to meet all your needs. Hopefully you got all your writing done and looking forward to coming back to stay with us again. Once again, thank you for letting us be a part of your experience in North Conway, NH.
Sand Lake, New York
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We will go back. We had a suite with partial kitchen. This turned out to be just perfect for our skip trip for the week. Breakfast was excellent with many healthy choices, eat in, take to your room, whatever you prefer, couldn't go wrong. Very clean, very neat, easy parking, just off the main drag, quiet location, easy access to anywhere you want in the surrounding area. Recent upgrades apparent, overall was very clean and neat. Staff was excellent, Sandy, Pat, Briana. Tom and all the rest are the best. Very knowledgeable, very helpful, very friendly, made you comfortable and feel just like being "home".

Room Tip: Purpose of our trip was to ski. We chose a room on the first floor between the spa and the breakfas...