All reviewshi expresscinnamon bunsfree breakfastpool and hot tubbed and pillowsfront desk managerthe breakfast areadecent sizesettlers green outletfirst flooryogurtoutlet mallcomfortable roomgreat place to staywhite mountainswe've stayednew hampshire
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our way thru to Boston and would highly recommend it to others. Extremely friendly staff. Very very clean facility. The beds were so comfortable we actually pulled up the sheets to find the make!! We'll be looking for the same mattress when we replace ours!! lol Breakfast was hot and the selection was fabulous. We'll be back on out next trip for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 2Buzz
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you for staying with us! We can't wait till you come back. Thank you for the great comments about the staff. We are ALL here to serve you and make your stay feel like home. I do love those beds too! Looking forward to your return!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We loved this hotel. I only wish it was dog friendly. Upon arrival we were checked in quickly and the front desk, upon learning we had kids, made sure we were near the pool area , a nice touch. The lobby was clean and very modern. The rooms were comfortable and you could tell they had been recently remodeled. mini fridge in room was very handy. The location was amazing. You could walk to lots of shopping and it was an easy drivein and out for hiking in the white mountains. Breakfast was delicious! Definately enjoyed by all. The outside grouds, you could tell had been recently raked, and were well tended. We will come again!

Room Tip: If you have kids, it is great to be on the ground level near the pool.
2  Thank BarbaraD019

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to write it. We do love kids here. I'm sorry that we are not Dog friendly, but if you phone the hotel, we know of a "Doggy Hotel" that he can check in while you are staying with us, then check out to play in the mountains with you during the day. Just phone the hotel and the girls will be glad to give you that number. Once again, thank you for staying with us. It will always be our pleasure to serve you. Come back soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a bad experience with another local hotel, and chose to move to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites and was very happy that we did. Check in was very friendly, rooms very nice and clean, pool & spa was nice. Went for a walk in the late evening and the General Mananger was around and spoke to us and was very friendly and then told us who she was and that she was around if we needed anything. Very quite all night. Breakfast was just as described. Once again the General Manager "Patti" was walking around talking with the guests and making sure everyone was happy and taken care of. Thank you Patti for caring about my families experience you made it memorable.

2  Thank Lisa H

What a joy it was to meet you and those two great girls! Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. I enjoyed very much getting to spend a little time with you and it was our pleasure taking care of you. It is very important to me that all my guest have a great stay at the hotel and enjoy this amazing area that we live in. Thank you again for staying with us. Looking forward to your next visit to the White Mountains.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn North Conway 3 times now and it never disappoints us - the children say it is their absolute favourite hotel.
I was surprised by how many hotels have sprung up in the area recently - but I would not hesitate to stay here again on our return.
Check in was easy and all the staff are incredibly friendly - when I was using their public computer at 0430 in the morning (jet-lag!) even the night auditor came and told me he had put the coffee on early for me!
Breakfast is very good and constantly replenished.
The refurbishment has left the hotel with a clean and fresh feel. The rooms were immaculate.
We had a room on the ground floor near the swimming pool and I prefer this to the higher level floors.
So thank you again to the lovely staff for another lovely stay at your hotel - we will be back!

Room Tip: Ground floor near the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank You, Thank,You, Thank You, for staying 3 times. Repeat business is our highest compliment. I appreciate you mentioning Paul, night auditor, for making that fresh coffee. Jet-lag 4:30am, I would need coffee too! My whole staff is here to serve you and I will make sure Paul knows what you said. I appreciate that you noticed about our renovation. We love our new look!
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write about the Holiday Inn Express. Looking forward to your return!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My wife and I have stayed here the last two years, on our vacation from Florida. We have enjoyed our stay both years. The 1st time, 2010, was our first time in the area, we wanted to see the covered bridges, the desk host produced a local map and directed us to four (4) very close in the area. She was very nice. Last year 2011, we were running late in getting to the Hotel, we called from the car, and surprisingly she had our info from 2010 in the computer system and assured us we will have a room, when we arrive. This WAS service at it's best. The rooms are very comfortable , and the breakfast is amazing, always hot and fresh . We WILL stay there again !!!

• Stayed: May 2011
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed having you and I remember speaking with you because I was in West Palm Beach, FL for 23 yrs. I know just were DeLand, is located. Love Fla but also Love these mountains. It was our pleasure to serve you and I will pass on to my great staff all your comments. Hope to see you again real soon!