All reviewshi expresscinnamon bunsfree breakfastpool and hot tubbed and pillowsfront desk managerthe breakfast areadecent sizesettlers green outletfirst flooryogurtoutlet mallcomfortable roomgreat place to staywhite mountainswe've stayednew hampshire
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed here on a recent shopping trip with my wife and a few other friends. We wanted to stay at the grand hotel, due to it's proximity to settlers green but booked too late and there were no vacancies.

We found this hotel on hotwire and only paid $100 for the night stay, and because we were Priority Club members they offered us a free upgrade to a suite.

The hotel was very clean and really close to settlers green outlet shops. The night stay also came with a free continental breakfast. A really great value for your money!!

I would recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2011
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

I'm glad that the other hotel was full and you stayed with us. I also appreciate that you took the time to write about us. November is a BIG shopping month. We hope that in the future you will consider to stay with us and phone the hotel direct to get a great price. Enjoy the rest of Winter.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

I was a little nervous about booking this hotel because of some negative reviews but we were very happy with it and will definately stay there our next trip to North Conway. We spent 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express. Our room was spotless and comfortable. We had a double room with 2 queen beds, the bathroom was very roomy and it had a nice large screen tv and a fridge. I always book hotels with pools for our kids. The only negative thing I can say is the chemicals were so strong in the hottub it burnt my skin and made me itchy(as well as my hubby) but the boys loved the pool. The free breakfast was ok, it contained all the basics, scrambled eggs, muffins, bagels, etc. Checking in and out were both very speedy and efficient. Staff were all very friendly. Location was perfect right across the road from Settlers Green. This is where we will stay when we return next year for the Black Friday sales!

Room Tip: I booked through Hotels.com and called to confirm my reservation which I was glad I did as it turns out hotels.com booked us in a smoking room and had us down as only 2 adults no kids. Also I sent a message of our very late arrival of 11pm and hotels.com did nto pass that along..
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Black Friday, how fun. Thank you for coming and staying with us. It was kind of you to take the time to write a review. Before you know it Black Friday will be here. Wait, rest of winter , spring, and summer first. Enjoy all of them. See you then.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Very well located near the Settlers Green Outlet shopping. The Hotel is very Clean and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to have a Cinnamon Bun from the Breakfast Buffet, They are Scrumptious!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

When I first came to the Holiday and ate one of those Cinnamon Buns I had the same reaction.
Love them! Thank you for taking the time to stay with us. We really appreciate each of our guest.
You are very important to my staff here. Looking forward to another Getaway with you here!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

From the minute we entered door to the moment we left- wonderful welcome like being welcomed by friends. Room and facilities excellent. And the breakfast......the best of my holiday and it was free. Grady the chef checked that we were satisfied with it.

Loved the location...shopping outlet all around , plus really good restaurants.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms convenient and quiet with only garden behind.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

We are so glad that you stayed with us. Grady is an outstanding employee. He really enjoys his job and customer service is always number 1 with him. I will pass on the nice comments. We hope that you will stay with us again. Grady will be waiting along with the rest of the staff to serve you.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while on a week trip to New England. Although the hotel was under renovation it did not affect our stay. The room was neat and clean and with all the things we had to do in the area and shopping in the outlets we had a great time. While there go on the Mount Washington Cog railroad, the North Conway railroad and the Kangamangus Highway they are worth the trip

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Sounds like you both and a lot of fun. You are right, the White Mountains have many activities for everyone to do. I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write about the hotel. We love our newly renovated Holiday Inn Express. You made my day by saying ,it didn't affect your stay. Our guest are number 1 and you were on my mind everyday we were renovating. You will have to come back and see what more we have done since you came. Looking forward to your return.