All reviews indoor pool hot tub storyland package continental breakfast rooms are large huge fireplace yogurt lobby area front desk staff exercise room bit dated great place to stay outlet mall two queen beds main building coffee maker north conway area
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Room was ok. Bed was comfortable. Room is outdated, needs to be updated. My child loved the bunk bed. Toilet broke, I called and they fixed it immediately. there were lights out in the bathroom. My child loved the indoor pool since it rained the entire weekend. Breakfast was good and served to 10am. The lobby had a lot of animal heads and animal bodies around that were stuffed.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here because I'm getting married in the area and had wedding planning to do. Her flight was delayed 4 hours so we ended up not getting in until around 2 AM. The front desk was still open for us to check in. The room was clean with very comfortable beds and almost light canceling curtains! Nice water pressure in the shower. I didn't sleep well due to my mom snoring.. but she got up early and went to the lobby to work. When she told the front desk that we got in late and I didn't sleep much, they insisted on a late check out! This really saved the day because I would have been extremely tired had I not gotten another 2 hours or so. The staff was really really friendly and considering our circumstances we had a great stay! I honestly don't think you can find a better place in the area for the price! I will be back this summer to do some hiking in the area and hopefully get a chance to use their pool!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 9emilyc
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We had a great visit to this hotel! The people working there were nice and responsive...the room was nice and big. I think they're doing a little overhaul, so the random rugs and some of the old stuff in the room will probably be replaced. The little breakfast was great, though I wish the waffle iron was not in the little buffet line...it caused quite a traffic jam! The waffle iron needs to have it's own area. I think we would return to this hotel...

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days as part of a New England road trip. Super friendly welcome at reception and allowed to check in early . Lots of advice and assistance on offer and the too was large clean and more than expected. Great base for 2 days. Definitely recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2017

needed a day away with the wife decided to get a room for the night .Iwas pleasantly surprised for the dollar value here........Great place great value from the coffee nook to the pool and hot tub .....not to mention the great breakfast and comfy mattresses......staff was great hotel clean and well maintained........I would stay here again and recommend it to everyone

Room tip: all rooms are good
Date of stay: April 2017