“Great stay here with helpful and friendly staff!”

Green Granite Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family spent a reuion weekend in late June at the Green Granite. We were very pleased with the clean and comfortable rooms; playground area for the little ones; clean and well maintained pools and Mike and his friendly staff! We would highly recommend this as a family destination, close to shopping outlets and outdoor activities. The complimentary, well staffed breakfast offered something for everyone. Thanks for the great time!
Moellers, Nova Scotia, Canada

There are newer reviews for Green Granite Inn & Conference Center

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed at the Green Granite Inn and the beds were so comfortable, we slept like babies. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The building is a little outdated, but cleanliness and convenience were a plus. It was very pricey, but I think that's par for the area in prime season.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Took the family here for a 2 day getaway.The place was located right on the main drag which made it great to enjoy the "strip". If you have girls it is also a walk away to get to the outlet mall (Settler's Green). It has an outdoor pool which was very big and clean. It also had an indoor pool with a hot tub which was also clean. The main entrance was very clean and the attendants made it very painless for check in and were very informative on the area. The free breakfast was just OK but the man working the breakfast area was pleasant and always was moving to make sure there was plenty of food. My room was clean and the AC worked great. The only reason for giving it only an average rating( 3 stars) was the mold above my bathroom door. This should have not been there if the cleaning crew would use bleach once in a while to to prevent this from happening. If this was not here I would have given it 4 stars!
This place is a good choice to go to to enjoy all the amenities North Conway has to offer and the cost was $300 for 2 nights which is not to bad considering all things.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great environment for young families. Free breakfast was a bonus. Grocery store is a two minute walk. Balconies on each room. Two pools and a playground for the kids. It worked well for us. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Moelles
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Wow!! What can I say about the Green Granite Inn other than simply amazing!! My family and I loved our stay!

I won a contest on Facebook for a free two night stay. I was beyond excited and when I called to make reservations and was told we would be in a suite I was even more excited!!

When we first pulled up my kids were so happy to see the pool and playground! The pool was awesome! Very clean, lots of tables and chairs and very refreshing! The park was a perfect size and great equipment for the kids to play on and release some energy! They have some grills and picnic tables too! Unfortunately we didn't have a lot of free time to enjoy them.

The hotel lobby is beautifully decorated, very warm and welcoming. The front desk staff were all so nice, helpful, friendly and always smiling. The staff in the breakfast room as well as housekeeping were too! My family and I were always greeted with smiles and warm hellos. The breakfast staff were always on top of their game. Getting items for guests that were not out but available. Quick to replace utensils, food and quick to clean up any spills. The food was great! Pancakes, eggs, sausage, English-muffins,
Toast, cereals etc.

Our room was awesome! We stayed in room 133. The bed was so comfortable and the pillows were too. My older son slept on the sofa bed and he said it was very cozy. The kids loved having two TVs! One for the parents and one for the kids! The bathroom was big and spotless. Loved the jacuzzi tub! Very very clean!!

We have finally found our White Mountain hotel that we will return to year after year! Simply amazing!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed at the green Granite Inn on June 14th when my sister came up for a visit. It is very comfortable and clean. The location is perfect for sightseeing. The staff is wonderful and friendly the breakfast was better than I expected the room was large enough so you didn't feel crowded. The indoor pool and hot tub was a relaxing end to a full day of travel and sightseeing. We had three rooms on the ground floor and they had patios with 2 chairs so we were able to sit outside and be together. The only thing wrong with tis place is it's starting to show some age.

Room Tip: If you do not want to be in your room all the time ask for one with a patio.
1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed June 7, 2014

At the last minute, my sister and I decided to go to North Conway to do some shopping just after Easter. Since I have stayed at the Green Granite Inn on a few other occasions, as has my sister, we decided to stay there again for two nights. The staff is as friendly as ever and make you feel very welcome and are very helpful. We had a nice room on the second floor with two queen beds, a little table and two chairs in the corner, along with a fridge. The hotel was busy, but it was also very quiet. It is situated just beside Settlers' Green Outlet stores, so if you want you can just walk over. There is also an indoor pool. Breakfast is served in the morning, which consists of a mixture of things - eggs, pancakes, sausage, bagels, English muffins, toast, cereal, as well as coffee, tea and hot chocolate. A trip down to the main part of North Conway is worth it. There are some really quaint stores, as well as the general store, which has the longest candy counter I have ever seen. The train station is just across the street from the general store and rides are available. All in all it was a nice getaway for a couple of days from the stress of everyday life.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with an inside corridor as opposed to the outside rooms where you have to go outsi...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family