Stayed here for 1 night on a tour through anew England. The Green Granite was a good solid hotel - perfect or those looking for a little comfort after a day in the hills / hiking / fishing etc
Great refreshments on arrival including cider, donuts and hot drinks - hot drinks were available 24hrs which was great. Breakfast was all included - a continental buffet style but good enough to set you up for the day.
The staff were friendly and welcoming and willing to help, provide advice or take care of any issues you might have.
(On subject of temp. which people have raised) Our room was initially cold (on arrival) but we cranked the heat up whilst we went to local shopping outlet and by the time we came back it was nice and toasty!
A great little stop off hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway