The reviews I read were all over the map. We were looking for a room for 1 night so I figured it would be okay. When we arrived we were told that no rooms with a king bed were available and that we should have called to confirm. I had a printed confirmation in hand, so why would I call them or know that I had to? The hotel was packed due to an evening wedding reception and parking was terrible. Many of the wedding guests were not staying at the hotel, but using guest parking areas. Breakfast may have been good, but we didn't eat there. They didn't have enough staff to manage the crowd and the restaurant was full of screaming children. I shared my experience with the management and the response I received acknowledged the parking problem but just offered excuses for the rest. Will stay elsewhere in North Conway next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Puddin' Pond, and Green Hill Nature Conservancy, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms with a king sized bed. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. Poolside luncheon and family cookouts are offered in summer season. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, tennis, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic and private mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Kahuna Laguna features four 300 foot slides, giant wave pool, water activity tower with 150 gallon tipping bucket, kiddies center, 25 person spa, and game arcade. Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway