This was our 3rd time staying in this hotel.
The location is great, right in the middle of everything. The staff is super friendly. The grounds of the resort were clean and very nicely taken care of. The rooms were good and the beds comfortable.
The views are amazing and you really feel in the mountains. The outdoor pool is perfect and I love you can still use the indoor pool if the weather is not the best. Jacuzzi is good, but it looked a little dirty this last time we went there.
The breakfast buffet is included and really good. A lot of options and plenty of food for the whole family.
Everyday they have different activities for the family and for kids. We roasted marshmallows, went on carriage rides, enjoyed outdoor cookout, game/movie night, etc. They also offer ceramic painting for the kids.
It is right next to the outlet mall and if you want to go to Kahuna water park, the transportation between the hotels is free.
We found out that they have some rooms that are pet friendly, something it didn't list on their website. You can only book these rooms by calling the hotel. Definitely bringing our pup next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 35 scenic acres overlooking the Moat Mountains, Fox Ridge boasts 136 spacious guest rooms with either two queen beds or a king. Families will enjoy the extra-roomy loft and alcove rooms, and couples the peaceful mountain view rooms. Most rooms open onto a patio or balcony and provide spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served daily. On-property amenities include large indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool spa, miniature golf, hiking trails, playground, and supervised children's program in July and August. Fox Ridge offers a panoramic mountain setting, yet is convenient to attractions including Story Land, the Conway Scenic Railroad, and tax-free outlet shopping. And, guests of Fox Ridge have use of Kahuna Laguna, the 40,000 square foot indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort (one-half mile away). Please inquire about our Kahuna Laguna packages. Open from mid May through late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fox Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fox Ridge Hotel North Conway
- Fox Ridge Resort North Conway