“A New Hampshire Oasis”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Conway
Samuel O'Reilly House
Ranked #13 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 25, 2009

We have just returned from a weekend getaway at The Wyatt House in North Conway, NH. Although we are not strangers to the North Conway area, we had never stayed at this particular Inn before. It was wonderful! Elaine and Trish are warm, friendly Inn Keepers who welcome you the moment that you arrive! The Inn itself is set on Main Street, but we couldn't hear any street noises. We stayed in Gabriel's Bed chamber. It is not in the main building. It has a deck over looking the Saco River. A double slider door brings you into the room which is cozy, clean and comfortable. There's a warm gas fireplace in the corner of the room. The bathroom was spotless and layed out nicely, This unit has a jacuzzi tub which was a bonus! A complimentary bottle of wine and water bottles were placed in the room, There are home made cookies back in the main house along with fruit, crackers and assorted snacks. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate accompany this display which is left out for the guests enjoyment. The breakfast in the morning, prepared by Elaine is scrumpious! If you're planning a trip to North Conway, you'd be foolish not to try this wonderful gem!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 4, 2008

Such a perfect Halloween and anniversary weekend. Were greeted with nothing but smiles the entire time. We ended up staying in the Rose Room. Jacuzzi in the bedroom, Fire place, balcony over looking mountain range and saco river. The entire stay was amazing. Hiking the trails through out the white mountains was not only gorgeous but an excellent work out. Inn located so close to everything, no more then a 10 minute drive to trails walking distance to restaurants and bars The breakfast was so perfect each morning. Eggs benedict and french toast were delicious!!! An excellenct romantic weekend getaway. Can't wait to see what its like during the winter for skiing.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2008

My girlfriends and I stayed a night at the Wyatt house. Elaine was very friendly. Cool view of the river and hills. Clean and the breakfast was yummy. Thanks!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2008

My wife and I tried the Wyatt Inn as our first experience at a bed & breakfast. Trish and Elaine' s hospitality is very welcoming. I got a slap on the wrist for trying to wash my own plate. My favorite part of it all was the homemade cookies. Boy, are they good! The breakfast was always a good treat. The yogurt, granola, and fresh picked blueberry starter was great before the delicious breakfast plate. We stayed at the Angel' s wing and the mountain scenery was a beautiful landscape to wake up to each morning. The walking trails are nice. We rode our bikes through the area and to the outlet stores. It is definantly a place worth checking out.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2008

My husband and I spent two nights up in Susan's Loft on the third. It's not as "Victorian" in decor as the rest of the Inn, but we loved our little space up there! The recent addition of a very nice shower in the bathroom - especially for men like my husband who might not enjoy spraying themselves in an antique tub - was a much appreciated touch. (I tried out the tub and it was good for a soak in a piece of history!)

The Inn is beautiful and well-decorated. Some of the carpets look a little old, but everything is very clean and comfortable. The Inn is a little close to the road, but we are used to hearing a fan run all night long at home. So we asked for a fan in the room, and it was there waiting for us. We slept very well. (We stayed in 4 other B&Bs this trip and most were near busy streets. Perhaps that was the reason they were built there 100-200 years ago.)

Trish and Elaine are great hostesses. They made us feel welcome and gave us some recommendations that we'll have to try during our next visit since I had our itinerary full.

Elaine's breakfast is as good as all the reviews say. Her cheese blitz is amazing! And the yogurt/fruit cups she prepares are so yummy...local yogurt that is the best ever!

When my husband and I take another New England Fall Foliage Tour, we'll stay in the room on the second floor with the jacuzzi, fireplace and balcony for an even nicer stay at Wyatt House.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2008

We returned not too long ago from a very romantic few days at the Wyatt House. We have stayed here before and absolutely loved it. The property is in a beautiful location overlooking the river and mountains. The rooms are very spacious and are kept very clean. They have private cottages (2) and I would highly recommend them for a romantic getaway. The breakfast is delicious and filling! (Ask for the yummy french toast)!! The afternoon tea and home baked cookies are an added treat as well.
By far, the best thing about the Wyatt House is the innkeepers. They are both extremely accomodating and a pleasure to sit and talk to. We got engaged here and I have to say my fiance could not of done it without all the help the innkeepers gave him!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2008

My new husband and I stayed at the Wyatt House for our honeymoon, and I am so glad we did! It is a beautiful location, with gorgeous views of white horse ledge and the saco river, and it is conveniently located on Rt. 16 1/2 mile from loads of great shops and restaurants! The inn is set far enough away from the road to allow privacy, especially in the Raphael room, which is where we stayed. The owners were more than accomadating, and did everything they could to make us comfortable during our stay. They were readily available to answer all of our questions about the area, but also respected our "alone" time. The innkeepers live on-site, and do have a dog that was a small, old, and sweet, and he did not bother us one bit. I didn't hear him bark once and I was there for 5 nights! My husband is a late sleeper, but they made breakfast for him anyway, and put it in the refridgerator, so could eat it when convenient for him. Breakfast was different every morning, and every meal was fresh, delicious, and inventive! The room was so clean, and when I stepped into the shower, I thought I died and went to honeymoon heaven!!! I took baths every single night. Elaine was thoughtful enough to give me some bath salt to make my bath even better! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a quiet getaway, but does not want to be stuck in the woods for the entire time. The Wyatt house gives one a tranquil, serene effect, and I was sad to leave! We will definetily be back :)

Stayed: August 2008