“Wonderful stay!”

Red Elephant Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Red Elephant Bed & Breakfast to ring in New Year . We where able to check in a little early on new years eve and were greeted by a very nice host , Rob, and his very friendly and cute dog Broady. We stayed in the Hollywood room . The room was big with a good size bathroom and walk in closet. The king size bed was really comfortable and the fire place really heats up the room nicely . The room ,and all the other parts of the house we were allowed in ,were very clean and cozy.
Not sure if Rob is a gourmet chief or not, but he makes breakfast like one! On New Year day our breakfast consist of coffee , OJ , a double chocolate muffin , then we had a bowl of chopped bananas coverd with a peanut butter yogurt and cinnamon , the had a choice between Burbon French Toast or Bacon Cheddar Quiche ! The food was wonderful and the service was quick.
My fiance ,(I proposed to my girlfriend on new year eve) , was impressed with my planning of a romantic get away and Rob and Red Elephant Bed and Breakfast played a big part in that .
We will be staying again in the future and would recomend them to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Really enjoyed our time at the Red Elephant Inn. Breakfasts were wonderful and very creative. The owner,Rob, was very available to answer our questions about the area and responded to our requests.Felt that the inn offered good value and a homey atmosphere. Have visited many inns in New England and would definitely add this one to our return list.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed 2 nights and the place is great. Really, really good breakfast that gets served quick with some in between surprises. Bob the owner is great. Beds are nice and comfortable. Great value and close to all resorts!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank paul h
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had fantastic views from our attic room and found our host to be very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was really excellent with a creative variety of dishes - italian donuts, blue berry buttermilk muffins, bananas with peanut butter yoghurt etc. The only thing to be aware of is that our room at least (country quilts) had different decor to that shown on the website, more modern, less cozy.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our one night stay at the Red Elephant Inn was a very pleasant experience from the moment we arrived till we departed Rob's hospitality was 1st class. Rob's cooked breakfast is excellent, great choices to pick from.
We stayed in the Neiman Marcus room which was cozy and very clean, the Library is a great place to relax and enjoy a coffee/tea or glass of wine which is on offer daily.
Would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

When I picture a romantic, cozy little Inn....someplace to escape to and forget it all for a while......the Red Elephant totally blew me away this past weekend and then some. As soon as we got there, the Innkeeper Rob was at the front door with his cute pooch Brody. It was 1st class service from the second we walked in. We were offered Wine and were given a tour. Rob was very down to earth and gave us a recomendation for a romantic dinner. The Room was very clean, cozy and the breakfast the next morning was UNBELIEVABLE. My eggs were scrambled with cream cheese and chives! The Italian Zeppole's were to die for.....I am STILL dreaming about them they were so delicious ;)

We stayed in the New York Room. I don't want to tell you too much because then they'll be no surprises but the fireplace/jacuzzi added a little extra something special to our stay ;) I woke up in the morning to a view of the mountains which was beautiful. I will definately be back.....perhaps next time by myself, with the girls or again for a little romantic getaway. I just LOVED this place!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at the Red Elephant for two nights and had a wonderful time. This is the first B&B my wife and I have stayed at and found this place perfect for us. I was often put off by the B&B's I had seen that all looked so frilly. But when we saw the photos on TripAdvisor of the Red Elephant we knew it was for us. The inn has a nice country feel, but is decorated in a way that doesn't make you feel like you are staying at your grandparent's.

Rob was as friendly as we could ask for (as was his dog Brody). Rob paid attention to us, making sure we had what we needed without being overbearing. The breakfast each morning was wonderful.

We stayed in the New York room, which was great. It has nice views of the mountains. Is spacious, includes a fireplace, and has a large bathroom with a two person jacuzzi. We'd pick this room again if we were to return.

We really enjoyed our stay here and if we were to return for another weekend getaway we stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple