“Girls Weekend”

Old Red Inn & Cottages
Ranked #11 of 21 North Conway B&B and Inns
“Girls Weekend”
Reviewed December 13, 2005

We stayed @ the Old Red Inn for the first time this past weekend for girls weekend. We had a great time there. When we arrived we were greeted by the owners,who were very friendly and hepful with information. This was the cookie tasting weekend,so the Inns were very busy with making cookies.
After we checked in and were ready to go off into town, we were given a nice cloth tote with goodies inside which included munchies, soda, sample of maple syurp,and coupons for shopping along with maps of the area outlets and sites,a button for the cookie tasting to participate in the tour and a dinner gift certificate for a restuarant near by.
After shopping and touring the different Inns all day when we arrived back @ the Inn we were greeted by the owner who had us set up in the kids dining room to wrap our gifts. She supplied wrapping paper,boxes,bows,etc. A bottle of wine with muncies.We had a great weekend there and look forward to returning again.Our room was clean and comfortable. I would not expect to find a tub in most Inns,however when I make reservations I ask questions if I have a special request ahead of time. The property was well kept and the owners very nice. We have already referred the Inn to several friends of ours. I wish the new owners the best for the new venture.

Stayed December 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Reviewed March 13, 2005

I stayed in the cottages during my two night stay and found the owners (who have just bought the place on 12/06/04) to be both helpful and very pleasent. From the time that we arrived to the time we left, they provided information about the surrounding area, weather reports, and let us know of the area discounts that they had (they have some coupons for some of the local ski mountains). I personally enjoyed the breakfast, which each day was different. Beyond just the normal bread/bagels, coffee, etc..., each day include a hot breakfast. I felt that the additional personal touch made a great start to the morning. Since I stayed in a cottage, I found the wood burning stove a pleasure. I would highly recommend the Old Red Inn to anyone and would stay here in a heartbeat again.

• Stayed March 2005
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 22, 2005

My family and I just got home from a very nice couple of days skiing in NH. We stayed 2 nights at the Old Red Inn and we're pleasantly surprised. I've stayed at quite of B&Bs and I felt completely at home here. The rooms are tastefully decorated, the breakfast was very good and my 6 & 8 year olds love the homemade cookies each night while playing games or reading in the living room. The new owners, who have been operating the inn since Dec. 2004, seem very excited about their new venture and are certainly headed in the right direction! We look forward to heading back again, kids and all.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 13, 2004

My wife and I stayed at the Old Red Inn in North Conway during the Cookie Weekend events. We were especially impressed with the Inn it self but also with the new owners. They were very friendly and people orineatated. The Inn was clean and so were the cottages. The breakfast was excellent and I personnally went for seconds. I liked the fact that there was a childrens dining room with coloring books and crayons. I recommend the Old Red Inn to all.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
White Mountain Hotel and Resort
Cranmore Inn
Cranmore Inn
#1 of 21 in North Conway

Been to Old Red Inn & Cottages? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Old Red Inn & Cottages

Property: Old Red Inn & Cottages
Address: Rt 16 / 302, White Mountain Highway, North Conway Village, North Conway, Conway, NH 03860
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #11 of 21 B&Bs / Inns in North Conway
Hotel Class:3 star — Old Red Inn & Cottages 3*
The Old Red Inn and Cottages is located in the Village of North Conway, we are the closest Inn and Cottages to the Village, only five hundred yards away. We offer five Inn rooms and ten cottages (both 1 & 2 bedroom) all with private bathroom. If you are looking to experience the simpler way of life, then charms of the Mount Washington Valley will be your perfect place. The Inn has free wi-fi, in-ground pool, pinic tables and grills along with a delicous morning breakfast. The mountains are close by so hiking, swimming, canoeing, horse back riding, skiing, tubbing, snow shoeing, mountain climbing, scenic rides, gondola rides, sleigh rides and so much more are with-in minutes away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Old Red Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Old Red Inn & Cottages Hotel North Conway