“Good food”

May Kelly's Cottage Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katy, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Meatloaf was delicious. Large portion Interesting surroundings... I felt like I was in someone's dining room. No wait...(week-night in October). My friend and I enjoyed talking to the couple who was also seated at our table.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Food great, a little to proud of it Irish Republican heritage”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We where recomended this place and I have to say the food was outstanding, The Irish stew was sublime but being old enough to remember the bitterness between the North and South the pictures of, lets say pro republic supprters on the wall made me feel a bit of a chill.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank croft2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Ireland without Airfare!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Walking into this place is a step back in time! Every square inch of space is filled with nostalgia and the welcome you receive could not be more inviting.A true Irish pub in every sense of the word. The menu had so many wonderful items to choose from we determined from the beginning we would have to return sometime within the week to try other dishes. The potato cakes were outstanding-an original recipe from "May's Recipe File"- as are a number of other offerings. We Shared the Corned Beef and Cabbage and the Scallop dish. Both were to die for! Substantial portions and every bite a feast for the senses. We will be going back before our vacation ends. Excellent service, ambiance and value. This is a must do if in the North Conway area.

Visited October 2013
Ipswich, Massachusetts
“Fantastic food with a great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

On my visit to North Conway, I knew I had to try May Kelly's. I ended up having dinner there two nights in a row. It was that good. Their meatloaf and beef stew entrees are so delicious. I wished I'd had time to try everything on their menu. I also really liked the atmosphere of this restaurant - lively and cozy.

My second night there, I sat at the bar. I actually prefer sitting there because it's so easy to strike up a conversation with those around you. Between the interesting conversations and great food, you can't beat May's. On my next visit, I'll have to plan on going on a Friday night around 8pm, when they have live music.

This restaurant is definitely a must do when in North Conway.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“All that the reviews promised”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We eventually found May Kelly's - it is at the very north end of N Conway on the west side. Had superb shepherd's pie and they adapted the scallops for my dairy/meat-free husband. The puds looking very inviting, but didn't have any room left. Service very friendly and efficient. Hoped to go again the next night, but they are closed on Mondays.