“A+ all the way”

May Kelly's Cottage Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A+ all the way”
Reviewed April 11, 2012 via mobile

Went there Easter Sunday the service was fast and pleasant and the food was great. There was a group of musicians playing Celtic music. Our family loved it.

The whole building was like a museum with plenty to see everywhere. We will definitely be back.

St-Pie
“NEVER AGAIN.”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Even though the place looks great, tha staff was very impolite and not friendly at all. I had an horrible time with the 2 waitresses I had, I could almost say they have been mean to my husband and us. Because of the quality of the food and the bad service, I would tell everyone I know to go somewhere else. I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT PLACE AGAIN.

• Visited April 2012
massachusetts
“Fabulous comfort food and great service”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband and I had a great dinner at May Kelly's Cottage. We started with May's Potato Cakes for the appetizer and had the Beef Stew and Shepard's Pie for dinner. Everything including the fresh baked bread was delicious. Our food was served promptly and the waitstaff was friendly and helpful. The menu has a great selection of entrees, and we can't wait to return for another great meal.

• Visited April 2012
Vankleek Hill, Ontario
“DIVINE!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Arrived at the restaurant, without a reservation to hear the music, and was surprised when May, the owner, seated us where we hoped, in the bar. Meatloaf was definitely homemade and HUGE. My husband had the Celtic Chicken and the portion here was too much! They gladly packed everything in a doggie bag for us and we had it the next night for dinner in the motel. Not disappointments here. Can't wait until October to eat here again.

THANKS MAY!

Visited April 2012
Roslyn, New York
“You must go on Sunday afternoon and hear live Irish Music!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Besides having wonderful food, everyone will enjoy the musicians playing Irish melodies on Sunday afternoons till 7 pm. This is a real family place and everyone will have a good time and a great meal.

Visited March 2012