We went for Easter weekend and this was our 5th year going. Our children are 8,7, and 5. This place is so great with the kids with activities to do and time to relax. This is the easiest thing to do with your kids and it is so enjoyable but not to overwelming. We have gone in Jan, Mothers Day, and for Easter. It is so great that you can come and go as you need with the kids and the water park. You can take a nap and then just have more fun. The breakast buffet and Sunday brunch is worth it.
We stay in one of the alcove rooms which has 2 twin beds in the loft, a king bed in the main room, and a full bed off the main room with a pocket door. In this room, we sleep 3 kids and 2 adults. The other room that is nice, especially if you have small children is on the back side ground floor and it has a back door to a porch. This is great for families that have children that need to nap or go to bed early. Additionally, they give you plenty of pillows and blankets.
We have eaten only one time at night in the hotel for the prime rib dinner and we didn't think it was worth the price. We usually bring sandwiches to make in the room for lunch and grab KFC or Chinese take out on Saturday evening.
The activities staff is great too! Great view! Great location!
The downside is that the arcade is way overpriced and the wifi even though they say it has been upgraded does not work all that great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. Body surf in the swirling wave pool. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool, an area designed with them in mind. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations (some pet-friendly) feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our new four-bedroom homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western