Great view, comfortable bed and close to outlet shopping and great motorcycle touring roads. Some rooms have an in-room jacuzi for couples and a waterpark for the kiddies. The food was good at dinner but there are many other dining options in the area. Breakfast was excellent. Polite staff at the desk and restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations that feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our four-bedroom Presidential homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western