Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$113
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$85
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$134
$119
Official Hotel
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Hotels.com
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$116
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$202
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$98
White Mountain Hotel and Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$129
Orbitz.com
Eastern Slope Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
1,442 results
All reviewskahuna lagunawave poolbreakfast buffetindoor waterparkomelet stationwii tournamentloft roommountain viewcookie decoratingroasting marshmallowsfamily resortschool vacationeggs benedictkids runningmovie nightsanta's villagelong weekend
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The Red Jacket was wonderful!!! I have gone there for 8 years now and every time has been a pleasure. The staff is friendly and always happy to help. I plan on returning to the Red Jacket every summer for a long time and you should too!!!!!!

Room Tip: I like rooms on the third floor. What a view!!!
2  Thank JimmyT50
SteveLambert, General Manager at Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Awesome review, thank you! We cannot wait to see you on your ninth year visit, we will have something in store for your family as our near-decade appreciation of your visiting each year! Our staff is outstanding and appreciates your feedback, it's what we strive for, from Room Attendants to Activities Staff!

Thank You again for the great review and see you in '12 if not sooner!

Steve Lambert and Team!

Reviewed June 29, 2011

This is a wonderful hotel that goes above and beyond expectations. I am a middle-aged mother of 3 grown children and a grandmother. I was fortunate enough to stay there l last week with my son, daughter-in-law and grandbaby. Even filled with 99% capacity, (which is something in this downward economy) the staff will make you feel like you are the most important ones there. They really know how to treat their guests. The staff is polished, polite and professional.

My only suggestion would be to change the current charge for the water park to length of stay for guests rather than 24 hours with the bracelets. Length of stay passes perhaps in room keys instead of the bracelets.

Don't pass up the Red Jacket however by any means. First class hotel!!!!!

Room Tip: Book well in advance....
4  Thank dtravelJohnston_RI

Thank You for a great review and from reading your past travels, someone who knows what a great stay should be! I have shared your review with our staff and as you wrote: We (are) Striving to be the best resort in North Conway - Activities and great staff make it possible!
I hope to see you on another trip from Rhode Island to Mt. Washington Valley soon!

Steve Lambert & Team

Reviewed June 29, 2011

To begin with, I have wanted to stay here for years! I've heard about the Red Jacket for as long as I can remember, and read nothing but good reviews about it. So of course there was no other place my husband & I could think of to spend a long weekend at to celebrate our 20th anniversary. When I called to make the reservation with the staff of the hotel they assured me that my anniversary trip was going to be as wonderful as we had wanted it to be- umm, not really.

I was told that there was no extra cost for the water park (which I was assured was child AND adult friendly) yet when we checked in we were told the water park was only $20/ person extra. To say it was a water park designed for children that adults can sort of go to would be an understatement! So there was definitely no going to the water park. There was some sort of dried cereal (I think!) on the floor, some sort of brown stains on the walls of the shower in the bathroom, and when my husband called down to reception to comment on the fact that someone was jumping on the floor above us a 5:45a (and this was every morning that we stayed there), he was politely told that "this was a family friendly establishment," and that there was nothing they could do about it. We're definitely not against children (we have 2 of our own), it just would have been nice to sleep in.

My husband and I aren't high maintenance, but we were disappointed in the room, the service, the whole experience we received here, especially for the price. I finally got to stay here after years of wishing to, but unfortunately we won't be returning.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank chexcentaur

Happy Anniversary and I only wish I met you personally while on property! I read your review regarding the reservations not stating there was a fee for the waterpark, When you email me personally I can track it down and re-train that person or source of reservation to ensure our guest's know! I will also speak to our overnight security staff regarding helping to keep other guests' noise as mitigated as reasonable! Your insight will be shared - including the housekeeping notes!

My email to reach so that I can identify your reservation and accommodations is Slambert@redjacketmountainview.com, email at your leisure. In the interim, we are going to hope to be your 21st Anniversary hosts in a quieter location of the resort to turn you back into the positive hopes you have when thinking of staying!

Email soon and thank you again for writing.

Steve Lambert and Housekeeping Team

Reviewed June 28, 2011

This is a great resort. It's got everything a family with young (and not so young) kids would like - outdoor pool, huge indooor waterpark, bonfire and marshmellow, and movies, plus great rooms with beautiful views. We love the breakfast buffet and Belgian waffles!

1  Thank NancyI66
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My husband and I just got back from a weekend stay in North Conway NH. Our plan was to find a nice spot in one of the many local parks and exchange rings, in a simple just-the-two-of-us wedding ceremony. We picked Red Jacket Mountain View based on good reviews online, figuring a nice hotel would make our simple weekend elopement more special. I'm so glad we did - all weekend, the staff went out of their way to make things extra special for us, transforming the weekend into a real honeymoon. In fact, we had only booked one night, and ended up staying for two.

Even when I saw staff members helping other guests I was impressed by how incredibly friendly and courteous they were. I got the very strong impression that the treatment we received wasn't biased by the fact that many of them recognized us as The Newlyweds (as a pink-haired bride, I'm sure I was easy to point out). We saw lots of fun activities going on in the evenings such as a fire pit, a Wii tournament, ice cream making, and ceramics painting. I'm not sure how many of those had additional fees, but from what I saw of pricing I expect it was quite reasonable - just the fact that these activities were available was really neat, and seeing families and couple take part in them as we went to and from our own plans created a really fun, festive energy, almost like the whole hotel was one big family reunion.

In the interests of writing a well-rounded review, I will say we had a couple of problems in our stay; the first night I had a great pillow but my husbands wasn't firm enough, and the cold tap on our in-room jacuzzi didn't work at all. Honestly, I don't count these as major flaws due to the fact that when we mentioned it at the front desk they had both issues fixed lightning-fast. The only other negative to mention is that the hotel wireless is a bit frustrating because we had to log in every time we wanted to access it, which was frequently since we are both iPhone users and on a rainy day in the mountains cell reception is pretty poor for checking email.

To me, these are very small issues when balanced with the incredible staff, comfortable beds, beautiful views, and awesome atmosphere - not to mention tons of breathtaking views!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
SteveLambert, General Manager at Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Thank you for choosing our resort for your big day! It is really something nice to see that the mountaintop you were wed on is outside our windows and you chose our Valley to be the spot you'll always remember you wed at!

Thank you for a great review which we can all take pride in. My team enjoys finding out how to personalize a guest's stay and make that moment of service special: your honeymoon was one of a few who we were fortunate enough to host this weekend.

We will be revamping our wireless in '11 and hope to be able to have the fastest wireless in Mt. Washington Valley soon...

Again Thank You for staying over your honeymoon and be sure to come visit each anniversary year and we promise to keep topping the previous year!

Sincerely, Steve Lambert and Team