“Nice salon”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cut Off Salon and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Salon and Day Spa offering salon services such as hair styling, ear piercing, and tanning; and spa services such as facials, body treatments, manicure, pedicure, and massage.
Peabody
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice salon”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We arrived late Friday afternoon at the beginning of school vacation week. I was hoping to get an appointment for a manicure for Saturday as my husband had plans in the morning. I went in and was told they didn't have any openings. I understood and they saw my disappointment and found a way to squeeze me in. It was a pleasant experience. I had to agree to the express manicure due to time constraints. The technician did a nice job. It was very clean. I was even able to purchase a gift card that allowed a discount.

Visited February 2014

Acton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So nice”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Husband and I went here while we were on a trip to the Conway area for our anniversary. I got a pedicure and he got an hour massage. We were both really satisfied. The pedicure was excellent, really nice foot massage and the woman who did it was very friendly and did a great job. Husband said the massage was wonderful as well. We will definitely go here again if we get the chance.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Megan S
rigurl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love my haircut!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

went in with shoulder length hair and asked for a pixie. stylist was concerned at first that perhaps i didn't realize how short a pixie really is, but after showing her a picture of the cut i wanted, she delivered perfectly!!! I am sooo happy with my new look :)

Visited March 2012
2 Thank rigurl
maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The Best Salon in North Conway”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Well established hair salon in North Conway striving to meet all their customers needs . The first Salon & Spa established in North Conway , and still owned by the same two women. Hair cuts, coloring, hair extensions,massage,pedicures, and a Wellness Spa that does it all. I especially love all the different facials and products to help keep problem skin healthy. Honest hard working staff educated in wellness & customer satisfaction. Regular customer ...love their services !

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Begonias710
North Conway, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Unhappy Wont go back”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Well I can tell you why 3.5 stars I should have listened to the reviews here as the ones that are positive must be friends or workers because all I can say is Just Terrible..
Stylist didn't listen to the type of cut I wanted and ended up going home from log hair Healthy hair to short chopped up hair..Not to mention they lost my appointment time & I had to wait over 40 minutes. Terrible Attitude, Price inflated for the service you get & really 2 hours for a cut !! come on guys REALLY..A nothing Spa Special..I recommend go to Debony's there sooo much better...
Plus Debony's uses Aveda Products and the LANZA line and are very good at what they do.
3 Stylists & there very personable and do CARE about how you look before you leave.
Steer far from this place...If you want a facial do to Advanced Skin Care & see Tracy !!

Visited December 2011