“Great Spa!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cut Off Salon and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Salon and Day Spa offering salon services such as hair styling, ear piercing, and tanning; and spa services such as facials, body treatments, manicure, pedicure, and massage.
Amherst, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Spa!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Was surprised to find a spa of this caliber in North Conway. They offer nail care, make up services, massages, eye lash tinting, tanning and hair care. All of this accompanied with a glass of wine.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank FourInTheFamily_143

Fryeburg, Maine
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bonnie is a hair artist!”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

For many years, only one person cut my hair. I recently moved to the area & needed a haircut badly due to trying to trim my own hair which came out uneven.
Bonnie took a lot of time adding layers in my long hair & it came out really great. I never felt rushed & she was just amazing with her skills.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank ThePickleLady
Dartmouth, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to a spa experience”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This spa is just fantastic! The service is outstanding and the atmosphere very relaxing. A group of my friends booked a variety of services as part of a celebratory "girls" weekend and in addition to everything being just perfect, they were very accommodating for us. We even arrived late (due to INSANE traffic on White Mt Hwy) and they still were able to provide us all of our services. We had facials, massages, manis and pedis. My facial (with Samantha) was one of the best that I have ever had, and I generally get a facial every month. We were all very happy with our experience. HIGHLY recommend!!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Ver14
Seattle, Washington
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great massage by Donna”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Highly recommend getting a massage with Donna. The spa area of the salon is very tranquil and peaceful and you can not go wrong scheduling time with Donna. Easy location to get to from North Conway village.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Chianti_girl24
North Conway, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Hit or Miss with Stylists”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

For me this Salon is a hit or Miss with Service. I change with Stylist's each time I go because I have no choice. ( its very difficult to schedule with same Stylist ) there were two I was seeing over the years & I can never get an appointment when needed as there not available or not in that day I have off. So I am forced to go with a different Stylist. CRAPPY because every time my hair gets screwed up as I would like to have the same cut every time. Not going to happen here. !! But living in the valley you really don't have a lot of choices so you deal with it or travel out of town. Such a shame ! All the stylists should be available m-f.or either a sat or sun pick one. not everyone has the luxury of Bank hours. Stay open a bit later too.

Visited July 2011