“Great food”

Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Spectacular mountain views are offered in Ledges Restaurant and serves breakfast daily from 7 am to 10 am Monday through Saturday and 7 am to 9 am on Sunday. Serving dinner daily from 5:30 to 9 pm. Specialties include nightly specials, Friday Night Seafood Fest, and Grand Sunday Brunch are served every week. Lunch is served in the Tullamore Tavern daily from 11:30 am May through October. Panoramic mountain views, impeccable service, and award-winning cuisine are the highlights of Ledges dining room. Offering a family friendly menu that features homemade soups and salads, tasty appetizers and sandwiches, Lite Bites and Signature Entrees. Homemade desserts are not to be missed. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two or a family celebration. Piano entertainment on the weekends.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Good food, brilliant views, the lite bites are more like substantial servings! Wine by the glass a bit expensive

Carol S, Owner at Ledges Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thanks you for your glowing review. I appreciate you taking the time to write. Cheers, Carol Sullivan

There are newer reviews for Ledges Restaurant

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were a little early for our reservation, but they accomodated us very well. Renee, our server, was very friendly and attentive. And the food....Oh My! We had the Smoked Potato, Bacon and Gouda Soup, the Seafood Chowder, the Lump Crab cakes dinner and the Whiskey Maple Pork Tenderloin. Everything was absolutely delicious! As was the "Antioxidant Martini"....very yummy! Though the restaurant was a little loud, the view from our window table was gorgeous and we were able to enjoy a wonderful anniversary dinner! We will definately go back!!

2  Thank JQ111

Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing this special occasion with us. You selected all of my personal favorite menu items, and I am very happy to read that you enjoyed them all. We look forward to your return. Carol Sullivan

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just had a delicious meal there--the whiskey maple pork tenderloin is to die for. Surf and turf is also excellent. A great place to have a fancier and quiet meal but can still dress rather casual. We had Andrea for a waitress and she was great with a refreshing personality (noticed the negative comment about her earlier which surprised me). Will definitely go back here on our next trip.

Carol S, Owner at Ledges Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thanks for your great comments. So happy to read that
You had a great experience.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I made a reservation and was told that they needed to make it 7:00 instead of 6:30. We arrived at 6:45 and had a nice window table with an amazing view. There were about 6 vacant tables. Our waitress Andrea walked by us for about 15 - 20 minutes and then we finally called her over and she was very rude and complained about the amount of tables she had. She came back and asked if I wanted a drink but I ordered dinner instead. She was rather upset that I wasn't having a drink. The salad was good and so was the onion soup but the rolls were hard and crusty. The food finally came 1 hour later. My swordfish was overcooked and dry. My son's steak was good. I had asked her for the dinner about 45 minutes after ordering and she said it would be right out. I said, fine but would you bring the check with dinner. She tried to give the check to the table next to me.

The view is great but not worth the poor food and service.

Carol S, Owner at Ledges Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I am so sorry to read that you did not enjoy your recent dining experience in Ledges. I can assure you that the service that you received is not an example of our usual high level of customer service and expertise. Please rest assured that your review has been brought to the Manager's attention, and I am certain that this was an isolated situation that would not be repeated. I do hope that you will give us another change to prove to you our high level of commitment to service, quality and culinary expertise. Regards, Carol Sullivan

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this beautiful hotel on a rainy day and decided to have a late dinner. We were seated right away with a window seat but the rain hid the supposedly beautiful view. The professional wait staff ( Non college students) were courteous and helpful. We are no longer big eaters and we split an entree and appetizer. There was no fuss or charge to do this and we were presented with a delicious cup of fish chowder and a excellent portion of pork loin with maple syrup. No one rushed us and we had a very pleasant evening. Cost was equal to any fine dining experience in the area. I recommend going, make reservations and ask for a window seat. However any seat supposedly has a view of the White Mountains.

I appreciate your review and was pleased to read that you enjoyed your dining experience along with the service that you received. I must say that you picked two winners with our chowder and the whiskey maple pork entree. This is the entree the our Executive Chef won with during his competition for "Chef of the Year". We look forward to serving you again. Carol Sullivan