Once our kids weren't babies, our days of languishing at favourite Jackson Inns were over. We tried the Residence Inn, but found it to be worse than any other Residence Inn we'd EVER visited! We then, reluctantly, tried the Hampton Inn and were pleased.
The staff greets guests by name, the waterslides are easy, and breakfast offers good options. The room we had all three visits (not a suite) was clean and spacious. Requests (towels, maps, toiletries, check-in times) were never a problem. Within a short walk are restaurants, shops, parks, and various things to do.
This is a perfect place for pet owners, outdoorsy types, and families who love the slides, location, and amenities associated with newer Hampton Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn