Have stayed at this property twice -- both times with our Labrador Retriever. Good place to stop for the night if you are travelling to Maine. Check-in is quick and friendly and the property is lovely. Pet friendly room was clean. Close to outlet shopping, restaurants, and North Conway village main street. Very busy in the summer especially for families who enjoy the waterslides and pools. Breakfast is fine. This is a great property if you are travelling with a dog as there is no extra charge for the pet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn