The North Conway Hampton Inn is well worth the trip. Only 10-15 minutes from Mt. Cranmore and located on a road with many restaurants and shops, it's a great place to stay. As with all Hampton Inns you get free breakfast (though no hard boiled eggs here for some reason.) But this location steps up their game because they really do their best to cater to families. We visited during the holidays and both nights there were special activities for families, all of it free. This included movies and even a make your own sundae night. They also have bingo as well. But, wait it gets better. There's a mini water park inside the hotel! It's just big enough for the kids to have a blast and I promise you they will NOT want to leave, even after 2+hours of hanging out there. And parents can relax and watch the kids from the whirlpool (that's right there in the same area as the water park.). What's also very reassuring is there are 2-3 staffers in the water park watching the kids. They don't appear to be lifeguards, but they do watch the kids very carefully. No goofing off whatsoever. I was definitely impressed.
The only negative I can come up with was the toilet in our hotel room didn't work the second night. Management did their best to rectify the situation and we did appreciate that. This was the first time this has happened at a Hampton property (and we've stayed at many of them), so I am not going to hold this against them at all.
Also, moms and dads, take note: the suites are a nice size but they are better suited to 1-2 people as opposed to a family (in my humble opinion). This is because the bathroom sink is located in the main section of the hotel room...so the actual space where the toilet and shower are located is quite limited (and I am not a tall/big person). So you can't really change in there. Add the fact that the closets, which are next to the sink, are mirrored. I am not a huge prude, but the mirrors increase chance for bodily exposure and as a parent you'd like a bit more privacy if possible. It's not a deal breaker, but if we stay at this hotel again (and we probably will) I will definitely opt for a room that is not a suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn