Not amazing for the price! I realize this is an average hotel, but with an above average price point I would expect more. Very cramped rooms (we were a family of 4 in a 2 queen room), and the beds were not even close to comfortable. While the water slide is fun there is not a lot of seating available to parents wanting to keep an eye on children; I had to "sit" on a window sill for an hour before seat was available. The breakfast buffet was ok - only one hot option a day, so if you have picky eaters you might find that frustrating. Again, I realize it's an average hotel but for the prices they are charging I would expect more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in North Conway, and in the Mount Washington Valley. Located next to over 100 tax free outlet stores and local restaurants. Enjoy our 5000 square foot indoor water park. The park features two, three story slides, a toddlers section with two smaller slides, Fernando the Frog and the watering mushroom. Expanded wireless is complimentary throughout the building for all of our guests. Start your day we our FREE hot breakfast buffet, and get your family ready for a busy day. Enjoy many of the areas attractions and activities, during all seasons. Pets are welcomed, and there are never any additional fees when staying with Hampton Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway Hotel North Conway
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Conway
- Hampton Inn North Conway
- North Conway Hampton Inn